New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Peter Weller speaks to Detroit
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:21 am Reply with quote

I think, (dare I say it?), that Weller would almost be even more sadistic than ol Kurt.

Oh man, why do I tease myself with such fantasy?

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 am Reply with quote

Could it be any better than that; GIGANTIC joygasm Smile

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
Officer Igor Antunes
Detroit Police | Omnicorp

Sgt-L2

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:24 am Reply with quote

Joygasm at maximun level. Thank you Peter Weller. Welcome back to our hearts.

RB 1741

Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 am Reply with quote

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I can't believe he... OH NO HE DIDN'T... Twisted Evil Very Happy Shocked

Did Peter just give a nod to his old character? did he just refer to Robocop in a positive light? My god, it's got to be a miracle.... I didn't expect Peter to do this, maybe he was planning it.

He'd probably still kick us in the groin lol, anyways... jokes aside, I am extremely overjoyed with this and will post it on FB...

Epic Happy robo thumb1 yessir

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Philip17
And the Masters of the Universe

L-L2

Comment: Its a good day to die!

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quote

I think it is very good to see Peter Weller on the right side of the fans.
Love the idea of this statue, it would be a great honor to him, and to the city, sometimes we all need a reference to guide us through our lives, and a Robocop statue would be awesome!

Somehow I canīt explain exactly what I am feeling right now, and that promotional video was.... Beautiful Shocked

When duty calls; you pay the price!
Join today!

RB 537

sgt-reed Masters-Skeletor Masters-Sword SW-Imperial
Dash
CH-L3

CH-L3

Comment: Whuddup, RIBS?!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Noice!! NO ICE! A guy at work told me this was on Attack of the Show the other day, so I had to see it. I was smiling the whole time! Very Happy

Like most have said so far, what made me smile the most is he's embracing his role in Robocop now rather than being annoyed by it. The point was made that he might just be being nostalgic, but I also think that it's because back then, Robocop wasn't taken all that seriously thanks to the last two films and everything since then. But with people talking "remake" lately, 20 and 30-somethings are watching the original again with fond memories. Now Robocop is viewed with more bad-assery than it was.

The other day I was showing people a few pictures of my Robocop suit (expecting ridicule for my nerd factor tongue) and I was surprisingly greeted with mostly "This is AWESOME!" I'd love to see the unveiling of the statue when it happens. Smile

RB 1863

Halo3-Helmet batman-Batmobile
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:30 pm Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
I think, (dare I say it?), that Weller would almost be even more sadistic than ol Kurt.

Oh man, why do I tease myself with such fantasy?

No fear, the same feeling here ! When I see there the his gestures, it is more for a bad guy than the sweet Murphy from R1 ( of course after so many years all the experiences change the charecter of people ) But I would never want to see him to play a bad guy or negative character in a new Robocop film.

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
But I would never want to see him to play a bad guy or negative character in a new Robocop film.

Aw what? I think that would be almost be a more entertaining aspect of the remake than the actual story and the new special effects!

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:12 am Reply with quote

Damn it,

If my Robocop suit wasn't damaged, I'd gladly take it with me to Detroit, but alas...

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
Nika Silwerra :
But I would never want to see him to play a bad guy or negative character in a new Robocop film.

Aw what? I think that would be almost be a more entertaining aspect of the remake than the actual story and the new special effects!

You know, Weller is for everybody the only one true and best Robocop and my oda could continue. So to see the "Robocop" to play a gangster or a very bad Ceo would be very weird and strange at least to me. But maybe other role .. maybe father of the Alex Murphy like the Russel Murphy in the Robocop the series ..althought yeah, Weller looks in the vid much more as a member of Bodickers band ! Wink

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
NukeLord
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: White Noise, Black Thunder, Blue Velvet or Red Ramrod?

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:19 pm Reply with quote

Weller has also done this video - also related to the statue.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/67a34e3bee/robocop-peter-weller-for-robocharity

RB 3079

nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet magnavolt hamburger
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Oh yes, typical for a good and kind hero .... :roll:

Maybe this video should be separated for new thread ? :roll:

RB 4066

Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am Reply with quote

Just when one thinks that Peter Weller couldn't get any cooler, he goes and makes a video like this. Smile

RB 549

Scratch Card
Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: Can you fly Bobby??

Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm Reply with quote

Haha that was brilliant!! Long Live Peter Weller!!

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard