New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

ROBOCOP by Titus - for PS2/xbox/pc
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quote

I imagine the controls are awful then. What all weapons are in the game? Not that it actually matters, and are there any unlockables or any bonus content related to the movies?

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote

You get the Auto-9, a generic laser pistol, the gun arm (which looks completely different), a grenade launcher and an "Ion Gun" (I may have that wrong, but it's a glorified electricity gun).

I think that's it, but I could be wrong.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 am Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
I've read that you are to stop and/or solve crimes. What exactly does that entail you to do in the game?

Edit: DV1, I'm giving you my 2nd copy of the game that I bought from the archive store.

As in the PM... Thank you! At least that's a "prop" game for my "collection", and not the actual game. tongue

I haven't seen this game, not even in the used bins at the local GAMESTOP which in fact they're getting rid of the old XBOX and PS2 games, except one store I know. It might be a cheap pricing on it due to the "QUALITY" of game.

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 am Reply with quote

Josh :
You get the Auto-9, a generic laser pistol, the gun arm (which looks completely different), a grenade launcher and an "Ion Gun" (I may have that wrong, but it's a glorified electricity gun).

The idea of Robo having an Ion gun seems sort of decent(especially when battling ED-209) but otherwise that just sounds out of place.

Does he really say,"AMMUNITION!" every time he picks up ammo for his gun? I hear the voice over and dialogue is amazing.
DarthVader1 :
As in the PM... Thank you! At least that's a "prop" game for my "collection", and not the actual game. tongue

I haven't seen this game, not even in the used bins at the local GAMESTOP which in fact they're getting rid of the old XBOX and PS2 games, except one store I know. It might be a cheap pricing on it due to the "QUALITY" of game.

Your welcome sir.

I personally hae never seen a copy of this game anywhere for less than forty dollars. It kind of blows my mind.

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quote

My Mom bought me the game for christmas 2003 LMFAO (The X-Box special edition version)

Based off the name and my love for the RoboCop name. Being 11 I beat the game, once. What most of those people say are on point. The game also seems like Halo knock off.

What's funny is that even the cut-scenes blow hard and aren't consistent. The only thing I remember liking was the credit list photo lol

RB 297

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 pm Reply with quote

Snoopy, you mean the picture of Robo without his helmet?

If so, It's the only time you see him without it but surprisingly the detail is quite good, even though Robo is plastered with a generic face.

It's weird because the character model is bollocks, it looks nasty and a bunch of the details are just mirrored.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, that picture. I remember being so hyped about this game and not knowing anything about Titus even though I played Superman64 lol

RB 297

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:32 am Reply with quote

Anyone have a shot of this picture? I kind of want to see it now.

@Snoop, I know you were 11, but you were still excited to play it after playing Superman 64?

RB 1163

Snoopy
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:50 pm Reply with quote

I searched high and low and I couldn't find anything :/

Yes, I was still excited I was hard to disappoint lol.

RB 297

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:10 pm Reply with quote

hmm, i think this picture is probably remembered as better than it actually is. I think it looks pretty poor.

Also, as a bonus, there's that freaking mutated Rat. That stinking sewer rat freak.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
WeKilledYou

L-L4

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Wow, if I was intrigued before, now I really must play this damn game regardless of how bad it is. That rat looks hilariously stupid and awesome at the same time.

On a side note, notice he isn't wearing the chin strap in that picture.

RB 1163

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
That rat looks hilariously stupid and awesome at the same time.

Of course that is a pre-rendered image. In the actual game it looks like a sad gerbil who just dash around the room stupidly.

Who would have thought it huh? Robo going around sewers killing mutated rats.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
WeKilledYou

L-L4

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Of course that is a pre-rendered image. In the actual game it looks like a sad gerbil who just dash around the room stupidly.

I've seen other screen shots and video from the game, I was well aware that the rat above was not a shot of in-game footage lol. That really does look pitiful though.
Archive :
Who would have thought it huh? Robo going around sewers killing mutated rats.

I could have seen that being the tagline for the game:

ROBOCOP: First, he cleaned up the streets....

....now, THE SEWERS!

Looking at that first pic, you would have thought the rat would have been from The Nutty Professor 2.

RB 1163

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm Reply with quote

The game is horrible. Buy it already. You'll have all the answers to the questions you have. Then you'll probably end your life. It's that bad.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard