New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Junko's RoboCop Artwork
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:42 am Reply with quote

Zentron :
Thanks. It's taken well longer to get my ED done than had thought, mainly due to the fact that I am showing and explaining my workings for each bit that I do, so far, 210 layers make up what I have currently done!

A chibi Ed would look super cute, perhaps try for a short strip!

Here's a little something for inspiration:

Wow, this drawing is so cute! Very Happy
ED is like a pet of Robo. Laughing

And your Photoshop working is 210 layers...!! Shocked
Sounds really tough work.
I'm sure it must be masterpiece!

Nika Silwerra :

Junka .. if is here someone to making a decent and fine RoboCop-romance, so you are the best ! As for me, I m also in this typical girl and I would like to see a real kiss of them somewhere a film or so.. one, at least one kiss, Smile coz I still has such feeling of the couple.

The story has a point and idea .. maybe this is something what is somehow missing here, between at the fighting scenes and stories. I like it Junka and will be curious to see next Smile Also what I like a lot is the your art-style sweet japanese style or as the Zentron have said .. mix of chibi and real we dont have around except of you .

You deserve PTs Smile

Nika, I've really appreciated you encouraged me to post this comic on here the other day. Smile
I hesitated to show this at that time, though your words made me feel positive. Very Happy
Thanks to you that I did it! thumb1

And I am so happy we have exactly same feelings about them. rose

I am the fan with yourself and your artwork,
so I can't wait for your new drawing and comic coming. Wink

Josh :
Junko, the artwork is as good as ever and if you get around to making a good sized story then I'll read every page.

I'd drop the romance angle though. I can't see Robo and Lewis ever having a romantic relationship even if it is just mentally if you get what I mean. To me, Murphy will only ever have eyes for his wife and even if he can't be with her he still loves her.

Man, the way I write that is soo bloody soppy...

Thank you, Josh! Smile

Yeah, I understand what you mean about them,
and it's OK because we have our own perspective.

I guess Murphy still loves his wife(and son) as you said.
I think he would never forget his family forever
because he had built them up over the years as a father and husband.
I guess married men describe their love as the shape of "responsibility", and they don't wanna abandon it in all thier lives.
So, that's why I think it'd be hard for Murphy to stop loving his wife.
Well, it's hard to tell how I explain in English. Confused

Though his family can't do anything for him anymore,
so I want Lewis to support him, and vice versa.

Personally, I like strong and independent women, so I like Lewis. Smile
Though I wanted to draw weak and pretty Lewis this time. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:51 am Reply with quote

BTW, the title of this comic, "Bring me to life" is taken from the song by Evanescence.
Probably the most of you guys know it, but let me introduce the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM&ob=av2n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezAhZhv7v0

I love this song, and it inspired me a lot for my creation.

The theme of this comic is something telling about "Salavation",
so at the first time, I was supposed to use the song "Salavation" by Roxcette.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pfNCsAxhcA&ob=av2e

I love Roxcette, though I somehow felt this comic fit in Evanescence more than Roxcette.

I just wanted to let you know... Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
chaos one
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:19 am Reply with quote

Junko please please please tell me you're going to do more of those wonderful Robo/Lewis comics?

RB 856

game-xbox
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 am Reply with quote

chaos one :
Junko please please please tell me you're going to do more of those wonderful Robo/Lewis comics?

Hello, chaos. Smile
Thank you so much for your very nice comment!

Yeah, I'd do more when my shoulder pain gets better.Wink
I did too much computer work for drawing long comic,
so probably that's why the pain could be caused by nerve problem something... Crying or Very sad
I will try a short comic next time. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm Reply with quote

Hi,all. Smile
I’m going to post 4 pages comic of my creation this time.
Here it is.

If you are interested in Japanese version, check my website.
http://passionpinky-junka.com/artwork.html

Every time I post my comic, I wonder if my English is understandable. Confused
If there’d be any grammatical errors(especially bad ones),
please make a correction and let me know. Wink

Talking about this short comic, in R1,
I have been wondering if Lewis would feel guilty or responsibility for Murphy’s death because she couldn’t help him.
I don’t know…Is that only me?
If I were Lewis, I couldn’t help blaming myself…

Thank you for reading and hope you like it.Happy robo

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 am Reply with quote

That's a good idea with Lewis asking Robo these types of questions as is the feelings of guilt that she has. Although we know Robo longs for his wife and son you never know if he feels that there are any good aspects to having a body that lookks as good as it does now.

As ever you have made a good comic strip. I don't know if it's me or what but your layouts when it comes to the text are getting better. The only critisism I will say is when Robo was saying about being average in RoboCop 2 it is mentioned thatMurphy’s psychological profile stated that he was top of his class at the police academy and possessed a fierce sense of duty.

But yeah, good work.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quote

Josh :
That's a good idea with Lewis asking Robo these types of questions as is the feelings of guilt that she has. Although we know Robo longs for his wife and son you never know if he feels that there are any good aspects to having a body that lookks as good as it does now.

As ever you have made a good comic strip. I don't know if it's me or what but your layouts when it comes to the text are getting better. The only critisism I will say is when Robo was saying about being average in RoboCop 2 it is mentioned thatMurphy’s psychological profile stated that he was top of his class at the police academy and possessed a fierce sense of duty.

But yeah, good work.

Thanks for your comment as always, Josh. Smile

I really didn't know about the Murphy’s psychological profile. Everyone knew about that?
To be honest, Murphy, the time he was a real human, didin't look such a top class officer...
At least in the movie, for me. Sorry I'm rude.shutup

And about the layout, you are right.
When I think about the layout, I always get confused how.
We read from right to left in Japanese, so let me consider how to look easy to read next time.

My Robo actually tends to focus on his future rather than his past,
so that's why he doesn't pay attention to his family too much in the comic.
Also I am attached to the relationship Lewis and Murphy. Smile
I just wanted to draw positive, strong and cool Murphy this time. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
AlexRobo
O-L3

O-L3

Comment: "You gotta ask yourself one question, ED209, do you feel lucky?"

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Very nice work there and good use of dialogue regarding Murphy and Lewis and what would have been if Murphy didn't die and become RoboCop. This is what R2 was sorely missing, although R3 did get back to the relationship between Lewis and Murphy.

RB 400

alex-murphy game-xbox
chaos one
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:43 am Reply with quote

Junko :
Josh :

But yeah, good work.

Thanks for your comment as always, Josh. Smile

I really didn't know about the Murphy’s psychological profile. Everyone knew about that?
To be honest, Murphy, the time he was a real human, didin't look such a top class officer...

And about the layout, you are right.
When I think about the layout, I always get confused how.
We read from right to left in Japanese, so let me consider how to look easy to read next time.

My Robo actually tends to focus on his future rather than his past,
so that's why he doesn't pay attention to his family too much in the comic.
Also I am attached to the relationship Lewis and Murphy. Smile
I just wanted to draw positive, strong and cool Murphy this time. Wink

And you do so very very well with the relationship of lewis and murphy. I love your latest comic. Please do more! I'm a really big fan now.

RB 856

game-xbox
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:45 am Reply with quote

AlexRobo :
Very nice work there and good use of dialogue regarding Murphy and Lewis and what would have been if Murphy didn't die and become RoboCop. This is what R2 was sorely missing, although R3 did get back to the relationship between Lewis and Murphy.

Hi,AlexRobo. Smile
I'm very glad to hear that!
Yeah, they did get back in R3, so I like the first 30min. of R3. Wink

chaos one :
And you do so very very well with the relationship of lewis and murphy. I love your latest comic. Please do more! I'm a really big fan now.

Hi, chaos Smile .
Thank you very much to give me your pleasant comment again.Wink
The more I get good comments, the more I'm motivated to draw. thumb1

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:36 pm Reply with quote

More fine work you present us with Junko! I attempted to view the Japanese language version on your site....... I could only manage to understand about 8%! I am so Embarassed

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote

Zentron :
More fine work you present us with Junko! I attempted to view the Japanese language version on your site....... I could only manage to understand about 8%! I am so Embarassed

8% is great, Zentron. Wink
Japanese is quite difficult language to learn coz there are Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana... Confusing, huh? :roll:
Thank you for visiting my site. Smile

RB 859

indianajones-figure
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 pm Reply with quote

Junko :

We're constantly told Murphy was a model cop, completely dedicated to the job, a Catholic family man and so on and so forth.

However, in the movie he definitely seems cocky and hasty, acting more like a rookie, making rash decisions and such, what with the rushing in to catch the bad guys without backup, which we must assume a veteran cop would not do.

Perhaps the state of affairs in the future makes his actions more justifiable. Maybe it's common not to receive backup, and since there aren't enough cops to go around the best cops act more on impulse that careful strategizing. Look at the scene where they're attempting to negotiate with the guy holding the mayor hostage. Lt. Hedgecock doesn't seem to really know what he's doing too well.

So, even though we're told he's the definition of a perfect cop, I definitely agree that his actions in the film don't reflect that.

Aslo, another wonderful comic! When I saw your first comic I didn't think I would appreciate this gentler take on the hard-boiled action character, but I am truly enjoying this fresh perspective. I love seeing Lewis get more shine too! +1 PT well deserved, keep up the great work

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:56 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
We're constantly told Murphy was a model cop, completely dedicated to the job, a Catholic family man and so on and so forth.

However, in the movie he definitely seems cocky and hasty, acting more like a rookie, making rash decisions and such, what with the rushing in to catch the bad guys without backup, which we must assume a veteran cop would not do.

Perhaps the state of affairs in the future makes his actions more justifiable. Maybe it's common not to receive backup, and since there aren't enough cops to go around the best cops act more on impulse that careful strategizing. Look at the scene where they're attempting to negotiate with the guy holding the mayor hostage. Lt. Hedgecock doesn't seem to really know what he's doing too well.

So, even though we're told he's the definition of a perfect cop, I definitely agree that his actions in the film don't reflect that.

Aslo, another wonderful comic! When I saw your first comic I didn't think I would appreciate this gentler take on the hard-boiled action character, but I am truly enjoying this fresh perspective. I love seeing Lewis get more shine too! +1 PT well deserved, keep

the great work

Hi, RoboPimp. Smile
Thanks a lot for the PT,praises about my comic, and telling about more Murphy's information. Wink
I'm always impressed that everyone in here knows about Robo in detail.
So, if I misunderstand something about robo's stuff in what I write and draw, let me know please. Wink

And I'm so happy you enjoy my comic. rose
I know my sweet story doesn't fit in the hard-boiled action character,
though this is the only way to express the Robocop world for me.
Probably because I'm the woman who likes to imagine their private lives and love.
I guess it'd be unusual that I, who is quite a romantic person likes robocop that is hard-boiled action movie.

Anyway, I appreciate that the man like you is interested in my sweet comic. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard