New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Junko's RoboCop Artwork
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Of course, technically, Robo should be able to just break the cuffs/chain. But perhaps he didn't do that on purpose. Anything is possible in Junkos comics. Smile

I was thinking that, but that would have made a for a shorter, and less cute and humorous comic.

That said, should have added the hand-off part, that is good shit there. Bah! Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:05 am Reply with quote

Finally, the remake came to Japan last Friday. Smile
I checked what people thought about it from twitter, blogs and so on.
So far, some people love it, but the others hate it...Yes, it's the same as the members on here.
Many old Robo fans said "It was good, but felt just not good enough" like me. Sad

Well, I got a new artwork, anyway. Please check it out!

Actually, I enjoyed drawing black Robo more than I expected. Wink

Archive :
Ha-ha cute comic. Smile

Of course, technically, Robo should be able to just break the cuffs/chain. But perhaps he didn't do that on purpose. Anything is possible in Junkos comics. Smile

Thank you, Archive.
I made a crossover this time, so yeah, anything is possible in my comics! Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:35 am Reply with quote

Funny one, Junko!

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:12 am Reply with quote

Awesome... awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome! Though poor ol'Jack, new Robo wants rid, feel so sorry for the poor guy.

Another quality comic strip, from Junko Productions! mr green

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:16 am Reply with quote

That is good shit. Well drawn of course, and also hilarious. Nice job, Junko! Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:46 am Reply with quote

Good funny comic as always Junko. The partner in the remake really didn't work out like Lewis in the original. Laughing

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 am Reply with quote

LOL, that is a good one. I like it! Damn men always figting over the ladies. Can't blame us though. It's instinct, you can't teach that. Very Happy

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quote

Thank you, thank you, everyone.
And I appreciate some members gave PT+ to me..
Yeah, public trust week now! I already gave some PT+ to you guys(Not telling to whom though Wink ).

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote

I really like what you've done with Jack in the corner, like you did with Reed in one of your earlier ones.

It's a nice slice of humour, something I like seeing.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quote

I literally laughed out loud reading your comic. That second panel of 2014 Robo grinning had me lose it lol

Amazing work as usual Junko!

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Josh and WKY! Very Happy
I keep it up! Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
visual.lace
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: Thank you for not smoking.

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quote

My goodness, that's awesome!!! Um, new Robo seems to be forgetting a little something... Clara, wasn't it? She wouldn't be happy to find out about this (but I didn't really like her).

RB 30

Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quote

visual.lace :
My goodness, that's awesome!!! Um, new Robo seems to be forgetting a little something... Clara, wasn't it? She wouldn't be happy to find out about this (but I didn't really like her).

Hi, Lace. Welcome to the board! Smile
Thanks for your praise. Wink Well, of course he loves Clara, even so, usually men would be happy to work with female colleagues, I think. mr green
BTW, I didn't pay attention to Clara in the remake, but actually she is quite popular with Japanese men.
Seems they think she's sexy...Umm... :roll:

RB 859

indianajones-figure
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quote

I just had this vision of a Junko comic where Murphy14's family has to go to thearapy, and Murphy87's family are there but they're older and slightly desensitized to the situation of Robocop after all the years.

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard