New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Junko's RoboCop Artwork
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
I just had this vision of a Junko comic where Murphy14's family has to go to thearapy, and Murphy87's family are there but they're older and slightly desensitized to the situation of Robocop after all the years.

Hahaha, an interesting idea, WKY Wink
Thinking crossover stories is fun, isn't it?
BTW, thanks a lot for your mention about me on another thread. http://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3959
I like you, too. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:05 pm Reply with quote

I really like those last two comics, Junko. Two of my favourite so far. The one where they lost the key cracks me up. I also really love how in your latest work you basically showed that no one really cares about Robo2014's Lewis and that the new RoboCop basically got the short end of the stick! Very nice!!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I'm a Japanese woman who loves to draw and dance. Check my robo artwork, please!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 am Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
I really like those last two comics, Junko. Two of my favourite so far. The one where they lost the key cracks me up. I also really love how in your latest work you basically showed that no one really cares about Robo2014's Lewis and that the new RoboCop basically got the short end of the stick! Very nice!!

Thanks a lot, RoboFan93. Smile
Yeah...As Zen-chan said before, Jack Lewis is a poor guy in the movie...so as in my comic. opps
And thank you for being a friend with me on FB.
You have so many friends there! Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 4:27 pm Reply with quote

Hi, all! Smile
One of my friends requested me to draw Anne wearing another clothes but her uniform, so I drew her in dress. Sexy?(*^_^*) rose

RB 859

indianajones-figure
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:15 pm Reply with quote

LOL, the old love story angle. I like it Junko. Very Happy

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 03, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Hawt! There, I said it.

It really is a sweet picture, and well-drawn as usual.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
chaos one
O-L3

O-L3

Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:16 am Reply with quote

Once again really well done lovely drawing junko <3

You always surprise me with your drawings.

RB 856

game-xbox
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:44 am Reply with quote

Lovely picture as always Junko. Not sure why she's holstering a gun, but besides that, the art's nice as always.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:30 pm Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Stan, chaos Wink ...and

RoboDemise :
LOL, the old love story angle. I like it Junko. Very Happy

Thanks, RoboDemise! Wink
The old love story angle... Laughing ! It sure is mr green.

Sin_Valor :
Lovely picture as always Junko. Not sure why she's holstering a gun, but besides that, the art's nice as always.

Thank you, Sin. Smile Well, I just thought looks cool she's holstering a gun..no reasons. Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Need no reason - Nothing wrong with with a hot babe holding a gun as far as I'm concerned..

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:29 pm Reply with quote

Very awesome/sexy picture. At first I didn't notice the gun, but that just makes it even better!

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 am Reply with quote

WeKilledYou :
Very awesome/sexy picture. At first I didn't notice the gun, but that just makes it even better!

Thanks, WKY! Very Happy I am very sorry to be late for saying thanks. Sad

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Junko
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:13 am Reply with quote

Hi, all! Smile It's been a long time.
I got a new creation, the review for BOOM!Studios comics.
Check it out! Wink

RB 859

indianajones-figure
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:58 pm Reply with quote

Way to throw a bit of practical use into your artwork, Junko - Looks good! Nice to see you back, too! Wink

RB 52679

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard