New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Man of Steel Trailer is online! (wednesday april 17 2013)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

CREDITS 176

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote

This actually doe's look fantastic,And more in tune with the actual character than before.

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quote

So as a child, who was he pretending to be with that cape?

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 pm Reply with quote

Mindchamber :
So as a child, who was he pretending to be with that cape?

Batman.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote

makes sense

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:31 am Reply with quote

The Dark Superman Rises

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
beer
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:23 am Reply with quote

After viewing this teaser and the Robocop pictures and videos, i´ve come to the conclusion that my likeness for Robocop 2014 begins to drop.

Simple reason is:The release date is taking to long. i've got a feeling that i've seen most of the movie already because of the pictures and videos. There were almost no leaked videos and pictures for Man of Steel.

CREDITS 176

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:27 am Reply with quote

There was ton's of leaks from Man of Steel maybe you were'nt paying attention to them beer..

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
beer
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote

beer :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

This movie can't beat the orginal movie. To much CGI, looks a like a real Zack Snyder movie (special effect such as sucker punch)
Really don't understand why practical effects are almost gone in the industy, like real explosions, charisma of actors, animactronics, models.

Sorry to say but it looks like shit.

They can't top the Orginal movie by Richard Donner!

Orginal Superman Trailer/RETRO-MAN OF STEEL Trailer (RE-CUT) - Superman/Superman II

That movie was fantastic and stil is fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5cSzuzmxc

I'm sure, the same will happen with the new ROBOCOP movie, we will be disappointed when the movie is released. The 80e was the perfect time for Robocop and not to forget Paul Verhoeven.

CREDITS 176

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:29 pm Reply with quote

Practical effects are just too expensive these days.

Id have to dissagree about Zach Snyder, the dude really has passion and it shows in his films. granted he cant write for shit (Sukerpunch) but he sure as hell can direct. He has the gravatas and meloncoly I look for in superhero movies. Where Nolans drama was mostly forced, right down to bales voice, Watchmen hit every emotional note for me.

if he can do that with superman, one of the dumbest fuckin superheroes in the history of superheroes, then he has my vote.

as for Robocop, I loved elite troops,but the choice to leave an exposed hand is a questionable one. we'll just have to wait and see.

CREDITS 3259

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote

The newest trailer actually gave me more faith about the movie. I was very, very skeptical at first, but this actually looks good. My only problem with it are the scenes with the wandering bearded Clark. I don't want to see a "Batman Begins" wannabe, I want to see glasses and Daily Planet!

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 am Reply with quote

Perry White is black and Jimmy Olsen is girl. WHY?

CREDITS 191

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote

Hey Lewis is a man and RoboCop has a hand...seems like the thing to do I guess.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quote

robohell :
Hey Lewis is a man and RoboCop has a hand...seems like the thing to do I guess.

A decision which was equally upsetting! It just doesn't bode well, if they're willing to change minor, seemingly insignificant details about characters that have been around for nearly 70 years. If they have no problem with a simple gender swap for Jimmy Olson, what next? Maybe next time they do a reboot they'll genderswap Superman's love interests, Larry Lane and Luke Lang. Or, what if Marvel changed the racial background of one of it's heros, and we saw the Black Panther played by a white guy? These may sound extreme, but even the changes made to secondary characters like this makes me a little bit unsettled, because the characters have remained relatively unchanged since I discovered them in my childhood. For the record I didn't think it was a good idea to give him a superbaby in Returns, nor did I think it was a good idea to take away Spiderman's trademark web shooters in the original Spiderman trilogy. I don't think it's a good idea replacing iconic female sidekick with a generic male one, nor do I think it's a good idea having Robocop walking around with a hand exposed. When something is iconic, it deserves that status and everything should be done to preserves that, rather than mucking it up. Imagine a young fan who, inspired by the movie, goes ahead and pursues the comic book, only to find the comics have gotten it "wrong". I've seen this scenario play out before, constantly having to defend superheroes who are misrepresented on the screen, possibly the biggest defense is that no, the Silver Surfer is not a pussy, and in fact wields the Power Cosmic, making him one of the strongest heroes in the galaxy, but you wouldn't know that from the film. I feel the same way about the changes being made in Robocop, the thing is, Superman is FAR more iconic, being a true American icon with countless thousands of issues os source material to draw upon, and throwing that foundation out the window just to get a few more blacks and women in the theater is going to keep me out of it. 'Nuff Said,.

CREDITS 191

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard