New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop 2014 Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    INDEX -> The Big Robo topics
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:29 am Reply with quote

I was going to suggest that we lock the thread immediately, but Monday sounds fine! The arguments have just gotten pointless, we don't know what the final outcome is going to be like, it may be a great film like Dredd, or a big mistake like Total Recall.

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:34 am Reply with quote

Personally I'd just let it keep going Zen,I mean this is a subject of much debate and geez we already locked down the other 2014 topic,It will just sprout up somewhere else...

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
RMorrison81
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Is there anything I can reasonably do to change your course of action..?

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 am Reply with quote

I haven't gotten myself into this argument because it's quite frankly boring and it just seems to be going around in circles with no real progress.

I've read the early draft of the script, but just reading a script doesn't give much..... until you've seen the final product most early draft scripts tend to come across as quite generic. I'm all for waiting until we see some official publicity before I start slating it/claiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread, because at the moment, arguing over a film no one has seen even an official glimpse of is pointless.

RB 315

Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:16 am Reply with quote

RMorrison81 :
I haven't gotten myself into this argument because it's quite frankly boring and it just seems to be going around in circles with no real progress.
Which is why I would like to close the thread as soon as, but a day or two extra open can't hurt, unless someone says something really stupid nothanks

I've personally made my mind up on the suit and bike, I've seen enough of it, but until the film comes out, I can't judge it based on the leaked script from before, it may be awesome, it may suck cheesy balls, I'm now just going to count the days until the UK premier (which most likely will be a month or so after the US premier oh dear ).

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote

RMorrison81 :

...I'm all for waiting until we see some official publicity before I start slating it/claiming it to be the best thing since sliced bread, because at the moment, arguing over a film no one has seen even an official glimpse of is pointless.

Well said. Like Morrison, I too have generally stayed out of this mess because there's basically nothing to actually debate about and no progress. I wouldn't mind seeing debate is there is something to debate about. But there isn't. I really don't see any harm or problem in stalling it out until we have something to actually debate about. Otherwise we're up for another month of circular bullshit - at best.

If someone actually has something new to talk about, great. Otherwise, again, I've got no objection to Archive putting a hold on this thing. It can't hurt and its not like he hasn't done it before.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard