New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

robocop 2d2 game question!!!

ariscampikos
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:16 am Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
I enjoy playing the 2d games of Robo but on Robocop 2d2 on level 20 (where i have to terminate the terminator) i suddenly fall of the window (in the end of level 19) and lose suddenly all my guns and ammo! Furthermore i shoot the bastard till his life-line disappears but in a way he does not die!!!!!! I have noticed the crates behind the car but they give me only one explosive,and untill i use it i can't get another... Anyway even the explosive doesn't do anything! I wonder if i m doing somrthing wrong... I m stuck there for months and i can t find anything on the net that can help me. If anyone know sth please tell me! A hint to guide me if not the solution! Thanks very much in advance...

RB 13

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:34 pm Reply with quote

It is a special attack that you need to do to kill the final Terminator. Collect the silver OCP icons to fill up this attack.

Quote:
Overclock CPU

Hold (S) until Overclock bar fills yellow. For short bursts of time Robocop can overclock his CPU and speed up his processes, allowing him to see & aim faster. To Robocop the world will appear to slowdown.

The whole thing is a bit dumb since I, like you, never used that special attack even once while playing and then you have to do it at the end with no hint or preparations of it.

RB 348711

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ariscampikos
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:17 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the response my friend,
I ve done it and everything goes in slow motion for a while, the landscape vanishes to black and i can see the crates (which i can't break)! But even now i cannot kill him! The aiming and seeing faster does not seem to help...
Anyway thnks again...

RB 13

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm Reply with quote

It does work. I just replayed the game to the end.
Enter the overclock/slow motion special move, and shoot one explosive round at him. That's it.

In case you did not know you can also type in the cheat code "onlyhuman" while in the options menu.

RB 348711

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ariscampikos
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 pm Reply with quote

Thanks very much Archive!
It did work!

RB 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard