New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Mugen Game: RoboCop - Reboot of Law Enforcement
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:59 pm Reply with quote

. Iīm on-line again to comply one of my Réveillonīs promises for the new year: reboot my RoboCop Mugen game project (the late "Robocop, Clash of Robo Titans")
. Nowdays, the current Mugen version supports HD. So, I redo the RoboCop sprites with pictures of Neka version trying to fit better in 720p resolution.

. The history:

. The OCP creates a new mega-computer based in living tissue to control Delta-City (yes, like the game of Game Boy Color) but the thing goes wrong. The city is in chaos and the only hope is shutdown the system manually, at the OCP building.
. In a urgency measure, the Secury Concepts activate all the projects release candidates to invade the building (but in the hurry, each unit donīt recognize other units) and stop the computer, now taken for a thing which, one day, was human.
. At the moment, the playable characters are:

RoboCop (Murphy)
ED-209
RoboCable (based on PD)
Bone-Machine (based on PD)
Diana / Metronet (based on the series)
Iron Suit (based on cartoon episode)
Officer Miner with power suit (based on cartoon episode)
RoboCop 2 prototype 1
RoboCop 2 prototype 2

Alloy (secret character, if MindChamber donīt mind and allow it) Laughing
Otomo Ninja (... secret character too?)

Eraya (sub-boss, from RoboCop Titus game)
RoboCain (sub-boss)

CyberJobe (boss, based on "The Lawnmower Man")

Playability: Street Fighter Zero series based, but with items (guns,guns, guns)

Engine: Mugen (RC 9) (Sorry, guys! I only know Mugen.)

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote

welcome back my good man, looking foward to playing mugen again with this updated sprite!

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:25 pm Reply with quote

. Finally I solve the palette problem!
. RoboCop graphics almost done (31 pictures yet to do).
. But, right now, there are something to show:

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quote

thats awesome! lookin sharp! just curious can you make other games with this new mugen? like a brawler?

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:29 pm Reply with quote

Long time no see, Ryou! I agree with MC, that's sharp! Glad to see you're still going at it. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:03 am Reply with quote

. Thank you, guys!
. A brawler? Like Final Fight or Double Dragon? Well, I never tried engines like Beats of Rage, but if it supports HD, I can give it a try.
. I saw other 1 or 2 makers creating brawlers with Mugen before. And even a shooting game (Xevious style, but much more weak). It is a very complicated process (left fighter is the players and right player is all the rest). It is more easy in a engine created originally to run a brawler. Sorry!

. But back to the Mugen 1.0 engine...
. Today I uploaded a beta. The graphics are pratically ready to go (somethings are misaligned for now and the gyropack donīt fly), but it is fun to try.
. Some pictures I got taking photoghrafic shots of a Necaīs RoboCop. To others, I play a role of "Doctor Frankeinstein" and mix together movie stills and some pictures manually (like the pictures of Lewis and Boddicker), but it worked. Now I will work in the finishing and the upgrades.
. Have fun!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/IiHa9Sp8ba/RoboCop.html

. OBS: please open the file ROBOCOP.DEF in the Windows Notepad and change the line

sound = robocop-p.snd ;Sound

. ... To...

sound = robocop.snd ;Sound

. I love the brazillian portuguese voice, but I belive that for you guys it is a crime if Wellerīs voice is not present! ^_^

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:50 am Reply with quote

could you give me a link to the new mugen? I cant find it

and could you use dropbox for files? Im just curious because every download link there is an advertisment :3

RB 8111

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:53 pm Reply with quote

http://www.elecbyte.com/mugen

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:37 pm Reply with quote

thanks! great to see mugen back in action

RB 8111

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quote

. A little help, please!
. My english is a little poor to translate from brazillian portuguese to english. So, can you guys check if this text "google translator-zed" of my story is correct:

. Synopsis : On the eve of the opening of Delta City , the core city of the control system is taken over by a terrorist cyber . In a race against time , each security team sends its own RoboCop to make way and take back control at any cost.

Common characters : - - -

Robocop

. Prototype created as an alternative to ED -209 program for urban pacification. It exceeded the expectations of his creators in efficiency on the service. But as unexpected, it has memories of Alex Murphy , becoming a being part man, part machine: all cop.
. Mental condition : recovered human brain integrated into the CPU.
. Donor : Alex J. Murphy .
. Model : Basic , deployed to combat the high urban violence. Crime prevention unit. OCP - POLICE- 001 .

ED-209 (revised)

. Droid Execution and heavy rebuke to urban crime. Despite failing in the most subtle details of the service, OCP still retains the active program in five states while avenge the contract.
. Mental condition: A.I. in beta.
. Donor: -
. Model: Droid Execution and heavy rebuke to urban crime. OCP-ED209-002-B SERIES.

Robocop Prototype 1 (a.k.a. ESWAT series)

. Designed with extra weapons built for SWAT operations in unhealthy environments (radiation and biohazard), this unit was reactivated after the solution of their suicidal tendencies via surgical intervention.
. Mental condition: Brain lobotomized integrated into the CPU.
. Donor: Richard Fletcher.
. Model: Extra Special Weapon And Tactics. OCP-POLICE-003-ESWAT SERIES.

Robocop Prototype 2 (aka Alpha series - Automat)

. Designed for quick response operations to emergencies, with interchangeable extra weapons. This unit is reactivated after their suicidal solution via implantation barrier neural chip and a package more than 256 guidelines.
. Mental condition: Brain regulated by extensive package of guidelines, integrated into the CPU.
. Donor: Robert John Sobolov.
. Model: Emergency Response Commando. OCP-POLICE-004-SERIES ERC.

Robocop 3 Prototype (a.k.a. Metropolis series)

. Sentinel for security and surveillance operations in environments where there is need for discretion, this unit features a holographic system end and a lighter alloy for better mobility. This unit has been disabled due to the impasse of suicidal tendencies in unattended mode.
. Mental condition: AI in beta, with remote control option. Little presence of human brain embedded CPU.
. Donor: Maria Hel.
. Pilot: METRONET (control distance).
. Model: basics, back to internal security and mobile surveillance installations and crowd control. OCP-POLICE-005-SERIES METROPOLIS.

+

Metro Net

. Designed to manage Delta City in real time how your own body, based on the biological model through a human brain which is the base system. Its creator, when it was removed from the program, insanely claimed that the system has acquired "own life".
. Mental condition: human brain integrated into the CPU. Access and subconscious control of urban resources. No records of "high function" as will.
. Donor: Diana Powers.
. Model: cyber underground central system control - OCP-NEUROBRAIN-001.

Iron Suit

. Designed by the ED-209 program developer in response to the RoboCop program for urban pacification.
. Mental condition: Normal human.
. Pilot: Lieutenant Roger Hedgecock, SWAT Old Detroit.
. Model: improved version of the exoskeleton (discontinued) program "Starship Troopers." OCP-SWAT-001

Otomo

. Developed and sent by Kanemitsu Corp, one of the shareholders of OCP to ensure secret the company's interests at the opening of Delta City. The number of agents / units shipped to date is unknown.
. Pilot: (confidential).
. Model: android telepresence unit focused on missions in the field and fight hand-to-hand. KNMTS-Otomo-004.

Detective Nancy Miner

. Alpha Commando agent, in a joy-venture with OCP, are investigating on their own a terrorist threat (of DARK organization) the opening of Delta City. Because of the risk of heavy fighting, it was advised to use a special armor.
. Pilot: Detective Nancy Miner.
. Model: bionic armor created by Cornelius Neumeyer to combat shocks and criminal rebellion. Classified serial number.

Rebel

. Not enough information about this woman. Your operating modus and weapons are similar to gang Ann R. Key and other cybernetically and genetically modified criminal, exceeding human strength. If he saw her, hide and notify the authorities.
. Mental condition: brutal criminal.
. Model: energy rod and explosives. Improvement members. Unconfirmed reports also point plasma weapons.

Bone Machine

. A vigilant with cutting-edge weapons, similar to those developed by Security Concepts. It is suspected that he receives support from "The Truth", a secret group within the OCP with their own conspiracy plans. Also it is wanted, dead or alive, the police murder of the period of operation "Zero Fatalities."
. Mental condition: brutal vigilante.
. Pilot: -.
. Model: Armored exo-suit equipped with 2 block-guns, a multi-weapon system. Pending information.

Sub Boss Characters : - - -

SKI GUN Blitzzering

. Autonomous robotic military unit. Facing rapid versatile attacks and assault operations, major success in the Canadian market.
. Mental condition: A. I. stage in range.
. Model: offensive tactical quick to snow and high ground. OCP-RANGERMECH-007-BLITZ SERIES.

RoboCable

. Enhanced version of RoboCop prototype with double the offensive capability. Like its predecessor, it went on to have the memories of her donor, but after entering contact Dr. David Kaydick, his behavior became unpredictable. The Robo-Hunters group was driven to the hostile recovering this unit.
. Mental condition: recovered human brain integrated CPU.
. Donor: John Terrence Cable.
. Model: enhanced, aimed at combating the high urban violence. Unit (prevention) fighting crime. OCP-POLICE-002.

Eraya (a.k.a. TITUS series)

. Based on METROPOLIS SERIES, this model is designed to deter invaders with heavy robotic arms. The holographic system gave way to powerful triggers electrical bursts. No room for organic components in this release.
. Mental condition: A.I. in beta.
. Model: extreme internal security and mobile surveillance installations. OCP-POLICE-006-SERIES TITUS.

ED-209 (WAR series)

. Based on ED-209 classic, this model was a success on the battlefields abroad as anti-tank unit and its top bipedal locomotion in rough terrain.
. Mental condition: AI range in stage, specializing in military combat.
. Donor: -.
. Model: Droid heavy military combat. Omnicorp-ED209-028-WAR SERIES

Rexor-506

. With an initial base in ED-209 classic, this experimental prototype is designed to be the evolution of the ED-209 in every way. But the AI ​​was considered self sufficient and fled the research center, in order to destroy RoboCop unit.
. Hostile recovery of this renegade unit was triggered by the ALPHA COMMANDO. If he saw her, hide and notify the authorities.
. Mental condition: experimental AI advanced.
. Model: heavy military combat automaton. OCP-REXOR506-000.

RoboCain (a.k.a. Robocop 2)

. Despite his disastrous debut, this unit was reactivated with an experimental technology in response to growing military weapons in the hands of criminals.
. Mental condition: cloned brain reprogrammed integrated into the CPU.
. Donor: Cain / Kong.
. Model: Unit for heavy combat and full eliminosão of criminal bases on the field. OCP-POLICE-007-SERIES NUKEM.

Character final boss: - - -

Cyber ​​Jobe

. Created from the VR experience of Dr. Lawrence Angelo in the 90s, this former gardener and self proclaimed "God's Virtual World" now looking for a great system enough to house your digital mind and expand their domains. After waiting for decades, the perfect victim comes in Delta City of command: the super system SAINT the OCP.
. Mental condition: digital human consciousness.
. Donor: Jobe Smith.
. Model: mega hacker enslaving systems program. Single genre.

Characters "bonus stage":

Generic gang:

. Splatter Punks, cultists of Nuke or any other gang in search of confusion. In a full attack, they seek supremacy through violence. They kidnapped the police chief and are using it as bait in the city dump.
. Mental condition: brutal deninquentes.
. Pilot: (see list).
. Models: several illegal weapons and demolition vehicles. Investigations also point hydraulic traps.

Gang of Thugs (Bashers)

. One of the gang arruaceiras Old Detroit, but with illegal cyber weapons. Conventional police force is not enough to stop the complete gang.
. Mental condition: brutal criminal.
. Pilot: (see list)
. Model: improved cutting weapons, impact, shock and incendiary. Ability to attack vehicles.

G.I.bot

. Prototype autonomous robotic military unit. Great success in defending bases and outposts already 10 years ago, still finds buyers.
. Mental condition: A. I. stage in range.
. Model: extreme internal security and mobile surveillance installations. OCP-WARMECH-006-WAR SERIES.

Mattox

. In charge of field tactical operations of EM-208, ED-209 and MV-218, he considers the RoboCop program a setback. As a member of "Code Red" Omni Corp, it will use all its resources to sabotage his rival.
. Mental condition: Normal human. Military training.
. Pilot: Rick Mattox.
. Model: exoskeleton OC_068, electric pulse rifle 50,000 Volts, .50mm caliber weapon and support of drones ground / air Omni Corp.

Characters surprise: - - -

EM-208

. Despite the proven on battlefields abroad, this model has not won the streets in the rest of the US public opinion question that 100% machines beings make life or death decisions of human beings.
. Mental condition: AI range in stage, specializing in tactical military combat.
. Model: Soldier Military android. Omnicorp-TACTICAL-00151

RoboCop (RC2000)

. Based on the classic ROBOCOP and EM-208, this experimental hybrid model took to the streets in an attempt to win over public opinion, because now there's a human hand pulling the trigger. The donor's memory was not cleared on this unit in favor of the marketing campaign. It has exclusive online connection to the police database.
. Condition: human brain embedded CPU.
. Donor: Alexander "Alex" Murphy.
. Model: limited series, focused on real-time combat the high urban violence. Research unit and combating crime. Omnicorp-POLICE-RC2000-01, LIMITED SERIES.

The TERMINATOR

. Wanted for extreme destruction of property and several murders (including police) in Los Angeles. It has unbelievable futuristic technology. Reports describe him as bulletproof. If you spot him, hide and notify the authorities.
. Mental condition: micro highly advanced AI network, specializing in anatomy, weapons and disguise.
. Donor: (Prisoner dead number 101).
. Model: cyber Unit infiltration and incredibly advanced extermination in many ways. It has guise of cloned meat layer, inhuman strength and night vision. Cyberdine-SYSTEMS T-SERIES 800-101 (without apparent number of series).

T-1000

. Wanted for extreme destruction of property and several murders (including police) in Los Angeles. It has unbelievable futuristic technology. Reports describe him as bulletproof and able to change shape. If you spot him, hide and notify the authorities.
. Mental condition: micro highly advanced AI network, specializing in anatomy, weapons and disguise.
. Donor:
(Dead Prisoner number 201).
. Model: cyber Unit infiltration and incredibly advanced extermination in many ways. Composed of mimetic poly-alloy nano machines, able to take ways. It has inhuman strength and night vision. Cyberdine SYSTEMS-T-1000-201 SERIES (without apparent number of series).

T-X

. Sought by extreme destruction of property and several murders (including police) in Los Angeles. It has unbelievable futuristic technology. Reports describe it as bulletproof and able to change shape. If he saw her, hide and notify the authorities.
. Donor: (prisoner dead number 302).
. Model: cyber Unit infiltration and incredibly advanced extermination in many ways. It has a mimetic poly-alloy layer of nano machines, able to take forms and control other machines. It has inhuman strength, night vision and built several futuristic weapons. Cyberdine SYSTEMS-TX-302 SERIES (without apparent number of series).

Cameron

. Sought by extreme destruction of property and killings in Los Angeles. Accomplice of fugitive Sarah Connor. It has unbelievable futuristic technology. Reports describe it as bulletproof. If he saw her notify the authorities. Based on the T-888, this model has been customized to the point of becoming a new being, enemy of Skynet.
. Mental condition: micro highly advanced AI modified network, specializing in anatomy, weapons, disguise and human behavior.
. Donor: (Prisoner number 925).
. Model: cyber Unit infiltration and incredibly advanced extermination in many ways. It has inhuman strength and night vision. Cyberdine SYSTEMS-T (unknown).

Guest Characters: - - -

Alloy

. Between chaos and the impossible, there is the unbelievable.
. Mason City rumors claim that this kid got his weapons with aliens and now wants to be a hero. So fantastic when this story, their guns defy reverse engineering. A reward to be captured was offered. About the boy... alive or dead.
. Pilot: Justin Case.
. Model: alien polymorphic mechanism, usually in the form of armor, weapons embedded varied.

The Mobile Cop Jiban

. Analogous to classic RoboCop, this independent unit acted as support to combat division to bioterrorist threats Tokyo police decades ago. They do not know why he brought to Delta City, so far from their jurisdiction.
. Mental condition: human brain integrated AI
. Donor: unknown.
. Model: single genre, has mixed gun shot and anti-armor cutting, autonomous vehicles and related flight equipment. Offensive weaponry assist with voice command.

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:12 am Reply with quote

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 am Reply with quote

lookin legit!

RB 8111

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:58 am Reply with quote

On a technical level, it's only the odd word here and there, but for the most part looks pretty good to me! Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 am Reply with quote

Wow! This is awesome! You are very talented to put this together. I like how you used pictures of the Robocop figure to create the sprite. I have played some mugen games and while I have no game designing skills, I know what I like. If this game was around when I was a kid, I probably would never have seen the light of day!

RB 1747

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard