New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Mugen Game: RoboCop - Reboot of Law Enforcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:37 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
On a technical level, it's only the odd word here and there, but for the most part looks pretty good to me! Wink

. These odd words here and there which I want catch and fix, Stan. Please, guys... tell me the bad terms and expressions and the best replacements for them. Any doubt about a term, I will try explain with other words.

. And about the characters, this week I will start to rip Bone Machine, Ed-209 and collect pictures of Andrea Roth to make more characters stand on your feet. My initial plan was finish RoboCop first, but this only don´t bring a sensation of progress.

PS: the host server of my site (http://www.mgbr.net) will close the doors for good. So my site (http://ryouwin.mgbr.net) will close too. I´m searching for a host server to put my site and the things of this game. Suggestions?

RB 1361

cake
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quote

I'll go back over the list and help with rephrasing so it's proper when I get a bit of free time, though the odd words don't really hurt the descriptions to the point they're nonsensical or can't be understood, really.

No help on a new web host, but I'm sure some other members could give you a tip or two there. Otherwise, as I more-or-less said before, so far so good, and hope to see more soon! Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:18 pm Reply with quote

. Thanks, Stan! You are the Man!
. About the Web Host, one of my old Mugen friends offered a slice of his domain to me at Sunday. It have 80GB, so it can store my mugen game easyly. Now I´m waiting for the reply with my new URL.
. About the game, the character RoboCop is almost complete (to a regular Mugen char. To run in a story, I must put some more little things). At the next month (or before) I will upload an other beta.
. After this, I will focus in ED-209, Bone Machine, RoboCable and somethings more game-like: score, alternative command chart (to the kids and casual players. Something more like "Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix" with 3 buttons instead 6) and dialogue with / against all the players. I must hurry!
. About the translations, MindChamber is give me a hand too. He revised the Media Break text to me and I will make the english subtitles (the media break runs at the Player Select Screen... and lasts for 3 minutes! Smile eh,eh,eh!)

RB 1361

cake
Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:53 am Reply with quote

Ryou

Go over to this thread, I've made some corrections

http://robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4242

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 pm Reply with quote

. Thank you very much (Muito obrigado), Robocop_Unit_1983!
. Can I send to you more dialogues ("SNK vs Capcom: Chaos" style) to you check, please?

PS: I never saw before the model number of Cameron! Thanks!

RB 1361

cake
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:53 am Reply with quote

i cant figure out which link to click to download your new robocop... you should use dropbox

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:02 pm Reply with quote

. Don´t worry.
. A friend kindly give me a space in his domain. I will put him to download in the traditional way in the end of this month.
. Stay tuned!

RB 1361

cake
Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quote

Ryou, I responded to your PM, let me know how I can help out

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 am Reply with quote

. ... We get the best of both worlds. The best Mugen HD ghraphics possible today, computer-A.I. updated program and a lifetime of street fighting officer programming. It is my great pleasure to present to you: ROBOCOP!
. There are years since my last Mugen oficial char release. I already tried turn this page... but something ever bugs me: I have some stories to tell yet! And why not to express in a kind of thing which I´m better and burn me up even today?
. So... I´m making a REMAKE (ah,ah,ah... "a remake"... ) of my old project. And the first of this RoboCops is online and back to the duty!
. I must confess... there are somethings to fix yet (e.g. COFFEE mode is not working and the A.I. is still in development), but I will make a patch or release a new version before de total game release. Let me make the next char first.
http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/
FIGHTERS section: ROBOCOP (ver.07/31/2015): for Mugen 1.0 or above.

PS: the background is not mine. I will start one soon.

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:20 pm Reply with quote

. Current work:

"Citizens like you...make my job...worthwhile"

Lifebars inspired in the thermographich vision:

RB 1361

cake
RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:04 am Reply with quote

I love seeing the pics from your game. Keep us posted!

RB 1747

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:43 pm Reply with quote

. I like the picture too, RoboJOF.
. But since my childhood, I like more the videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoRo8O2uYMQ

RB 1361

cake
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:34 pm Reply with quote

. Guys, do you handle with 3D or XNA?
. I found some 3D models of the new RoboCop for free on the internet (from the I-Pad version), but I don´t have skills in the 3D area to chage the pose of the character to make a 2D animation.
. Can anyone make this for me, please?
. Thank for your cooperation.

RB 1361

cake
Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:23 am Reply with quote

Ryou,

I've looked and browsed for a Robocop BOR (Beats of Rage) game and found none, is there a chance you could maybe create one at some point? I'd really like to see how the R2 Arcade sprite can handle the BOR engine, perhaps do a Robocop 1, 2 and 3 variant of Eric Park's 2D project based on the films. Just a thought buddy Wink, I'm sure that it's possible.

For those of you not quite familiar with Beats of Rage, it is an open source beat-em-up style videogame engine (as opposed to MUGEN which is a Street Fighter-style fighting game engine) based on a game called "Streets of Rage".

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard