New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Hot Toys RoboCop with chair - REVEALED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

robomole
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Comment: I AM THE MOLE!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:40 pm Reply with quote

Wow, I'm glad I'm so indecisive because if I'd placed the pre-order and then heard about this I'd be pissed too. I can't afford to buy more than one of these. In this case Enterbay will probably announce their helmetless first so now things get way easier. If Enterbay's doesn't impress, now I know that I can just wait out Hot Toys who will for sure impress. What makes me nervous is that HT says "another version of RoboCop". I hope they don't switch to the Robo 2 paint scheme because I have enough blue fricken RoboCop's in my collection.

RB 924

xena hitman-agent47
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
robohell :
Just saw that on FB, a lot of negative feedback because of people who preordered will have to buy this in addition I think, and I thought Weller had some sort of block on toys using his face?

I can understand their disappointment if that how HT is gonna play it, getting everyone hyped up and let them get their preorders in before revealing that the unmasked version is a seperate figure. That's kinda douchey. But it does look great. I think very recently Weller's newfound respect for the movie has maybe changed his mind about giving out his likeness.

Man I sure hope so, I have thousands of dollars invested in my collection and not one figure with Wellers face.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote

I know just what you mean, robohell.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:01 am Reply with quote

Frak HT! I canceled my PO and will rather wait to see how all these bullshit gonna end. No way I'm gonna buy all the version they plan to release. If EB suceed in making a great 1/4 robocop with the un-helmeted head included, HT can kiss my ass good bye. I don't have money nor space to waste with this kind of business.

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 am Reply with quote

Upon first look I was fooled, this figure looks nearly perfect, and with the diecastness and sound effect and all, this may be the best Robo figure to date...too bad I don't have the breads to purchase, I'm stuck with the ancient stuff.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Hob976
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 am Reply with quote

Well folks. This is it. This is the best thing to happen because of the new movie... And these figures are so good, they make this horrible reboot WORTH IT.
IMHO... Robocop figures and ED-209 models are at their all time greatest. All I've ever wanted was a 1/6 Robocop that looked exactly like Peter Weller in the movie. I don't think this can be improved upon.
...Although, I'll love to see an unmasked head... bet we will too.
I was happy with Sideshow's first ED-209, but the new one looks even better.
I hope this makes everyone on these boards as satisfied as it makes me.
Now back to bashing the new movie...

RB 3974

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:33 pm Reply with quote

By the way it's interesting all the figures (mcfarlane, neca and now hottoys) use the R1 battle damage scheme, or at least they try to imitate it.

Don't get me wrong, I love it, but it always give some troubles, with mcfarlane and hottoys they only damage the chest and helmet, letting the arms and legs look too neat; and with neca it was a bit awkward, it looked more dirty and splattered with mud than really battle damaged.

It's curious no figure has tried the R2 battle damage scheme, wich is simpler and looks very cool, with a clean look.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote

Wow, just wow. I cant wait to see the unmasked version

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quote

So it is around 350 bucks? Seems cheap if the final product looks that great. I didn't realize how big 1/6th scale is.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Some more great pics on this page.
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128350&highlight=Robocop&page=97

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quote

So I ordered this bitch. First and most likely only Hot Toys figure I ever will. I got the stand alone figure. I ordered through a comic/figure store I'm in good standing with so i have the option of canceling the order without any penalty. I'll cancel if Hot toys decides to fuck us and release that Weller head on another figure. Here is to hoping I actually put my order in on time to get this fucker, and to Hot Toys including that head with it.

RB 495

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quote

Those pictures made my jaw drop quicker than a pair of panties at an all you can eat anal buffet.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
Those pictures made my jaw drop quicker than a pair of panties at an all you can eat anal buffet.

I'm quoting that just because. All you can eat ASS!!!! Try the House salad. Hope da ladies washed.

Anyway, yeah their great pics....hope it's the actual damn product.

RB 495

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:28 pm Reply with quote

Hot toy's products have always been top notch so I'm not worried about the end product,I preordered through sideshow collectibles that's what I'm worried about since they fucked me outta the Robo bust..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard