New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Hot Toys RoboCop with chair - REVEALED!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:16 am Reply with quote

So are you better off waiting for a new model that's more accurate to the movie? I mean yeah, these are premium toys, but is it worth more to buy a figure that's as closest to the real thing possible?

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 pm Reply with quote

I donīt know if I should put this here, but I didnīt find a topic for the new 209. Iīve seen some opinions about the voice of this figure, so I wanted to share this video to all the people interested on buying the figure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYiwBPAMdn4

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
JadeETC
Regular at rigatoni feeds.

Sgt-L1

Comment: Mind if I...zip this up?

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
So are you better off waiting for a new model that's more accurate to the movie? I mean yeah, these are premium toys, but is it worth more to buy a figure that's as closest to the real thing possible?

This is as accurate as it gets, worth every penny.

EDIT: Thanks for the video Chanood. Looks incredible, but the voice sounds like shit.

RB -548

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:18 pm Reply with quote

[quote="JadeETC"]
Sin_Valor :
EDIT: Thanks for the video Chanood. Looks incredible, but the voice sounds like shit.

I found it weird, as some of the FX from those clips are from the scene of the flick. I donīt know if they dubbed ED lines to avoid some backgroung voices from the board members of the OCP meeting.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
alyd
R-L4

R-L4

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote

ignore

RB 151

alyd
R-L4

R-L4

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quote

ignore

RB 151

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:27 pm Reply with quote

This is too awesome to put in words. Plus, my head exploded anyway. Very Happy

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:46 am Reply with quote

God, it's so beautiful!!
While in Japan, I saw what I think was the Enterbay Robo in person (Flightpack and all) and if that's what it was, when comparing to these photos, it has NOTHING on the HT version when it comes to proportions. The chest on that thing seemed quite bulky, especially compared to the head and I didn't really see a Weller or Burke under there.

This however... it looks simply beautiful!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:07 am Reply with quote

It's a nice piece but there are details that aren't right.

Just off the top of my head the chest vent looks too big and if you look at the third picture the two "rivets" are the wrong way around. Minor details sure, but for the price it'll be I'd expect perfection.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
It's a nice piece but there are details that aren't right.

Just off the top of my head the chest vent looks too big and if you look at the third picture the two "rivets" are the wrong way around. Minor details sure, but for the price it'll be I'd expect perfection.

Someone also pointed long ago in this topic how the biceps are significantly less bulky.

Overall I still think it is a piece of art, those pictures and poses are amazing, any casual viewer could think they are promotional material from the film.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:07 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
This is too awesome to put in words. Plus, my head exploded anyway. Very Happy

My other head exploded...

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:46 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
God, it's so beautiful!!
While in Japan, I saw what I think was the Enterbay Robo in person (Flightpack and all) and if that's what it was, when comparing to these photos, it has NOTHING on the HT version when it comes to proportions. The chest on that thing seemed quite bulky, especially compared to the head and I didn't really see a Weller or Burke under there.

This however... it looks simply beautiful!

Man,Not sure what you saw but owning an Enterbay I can tell you the it's totally proportioned beautifully..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Sgt. Mace
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Toughest S.W.A.T. Leader

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:24 pm Reply with quote

alyd - This is awesome!!! I like the remarkable sheen of him and the high detail he has.

Hyper cool Happy robo

RB 76

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :

Man,Not sure what you saw but owning an Enterbay I can tell you the it's totally proportioned beautifully..

Maybe it was something else... I'm not really sure, as it was out of packaging, but I thought I saw that remote the Enterbay comes with. But it is quite possible that it was something else entirely.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard