RegisterRegister  PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Your latest gaming endevours.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:44 am Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
Also check out Wrath of the black manta if you haven't already.

I've played that on an emulator back in the day. Ninjas? Drug pushers? Kidnapped children? It just sounded too cool! Loved the interrogating aspect.
Funny thing, the NES version was actually quite heavily altered from the Japanese one, which had a more comedic tone and I think you ended up fighting aliens in the end.

CREDITS 2083

ultra2 ultra4 TMNT Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 am Reply with quote

I've been playing a lot of Deus Ex Mankind Devided. So far I'm having a decent enough time.

The game is supposed to emphasize various dialogue choices and options, but for the most part I don't notice different outcomes if i reload a segment and pick a different choice. Plus anytime the game has me choose between passive or aggressive, I choose the most violent path every time. The stealth segments really suck. The game is way more enjoyable for me to just blow everyone away(sort of reminds me of Hitman Blood Money in that aspect).

CREDITS 18

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet ED-209-2013
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:56 pm Reply with quote

Spent the first half of my summer exactly the way I wanted - playing "Xenoblade Chronicles X" on the Wii U. Never was big into RPGs, but ever since they announced it (I watched a live stream of that E3) I'd been anticipating it. So I got it a few days after launch, in December 2015, but didn't open it until I was done with university.

The game was massive, relatively easy to pick up and learn. Exploration was phenomenal, the locales were beautiful, the music - terrific (with a large amount of vocal tracks) and combat was amazingly intense, both in and out of the mechs.
Spent about 83 hours into it before I finished the main story (though I also did my fair share of side missions) but am looking forward to eventually carrying on to the post-story missions.

I also replayed Megaman 1-6, this time as part of the Legacy Collection on 3DS and they still hold up. Also played the terrific 3D convertions of Streets of Rage 1,2 and Out-Run. They did a top-notch job on these.

CREDITS 2083

Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 pm Reply with quote

Cocoppaplay, a lot.

Now I have a new pc, DnDo is much better. But sadly I cant quest hard till I get a graphics card.

Once I get a graphics card I can look into getting some bought games I want. If the pc is the best or only option.

Id much rather play Wasteland 2 on PS4, once I get one.

I had to get a new controller for the ps3. Sad it started dying.

Dragons Dogma should play better now. they all should.

I may get a pc controller. keyboard and mouse dont always work as well.

I have a list of games to get, other things took priority.

CREDITS 499

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quote

Started the newly released "Metroid Prime: Federation Force" on the 3DS yesterday. Now, I really love me some Metroid. I even loved "Metroid: Other M", which is quite controversial among fans to this day. And Federation Force is no different. Being the first Metroid title in six years (the previous one being the aforementioned Other M), fans were quite upset when it turned out it's a chibi-styled multiplayer-based spin-off. I didn't jump on the hate bandwagon, but I was genuinely disappointed. Then they released the sports mini-game - "Blast Ball" for free and I tried it and I thought it was an unbalanced mess.

So eventually, my local video game store got one copy of the game and since I had a voucher for their store, I decided to cash it in and get the game. And frankly, I'm kinda glad I did.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't the Metroid I was looking for. In fact, it barely classifies as Metroid. It's mission-based, it's not an entire world to explore and you don't play as Samus Aran. But what's in here is actually quite fun. The controls take time to get used to, but the minimal exploration is enjoyable, the puzzles range from very simple to tricky and the combat is exciting and heart-pounding (at least when Space Pirates are involved). 7 missions in and I've already visited all 3 planets, fought numerous interesting bosses and have had mostly a blast. It's not Metroid, but it's fun.

That's not to say it doesn't have problems. Like I said, both control schemes really take a mission or two to get used to and I'm annoyed at the Mission Result scoring system. The fact that the secondary objectives aren't displayed before a mission starts, not to mention the time completion goal is just plain dumb. It's only available once you beat a mission. And you don't have a timer either, so good luck trying to max out your points and also make sure you get a decent score.

I'm yet to try out the Multiplayer, since I'm not really an online multiplayer person, but the game is kind enough to offer some modifications so you can play it solo as well.

Overall, so far, I'm enjoying it, but I still want a real Metroid.

CREDITS 2083

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard