New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

GTA online RoboCop Archive Crew
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:27 pm Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
Hell you have already banged multiple slampigs and killed countless citizens. I can't wait until you can "forge" your own missions because I have alot of good ideas. I am definitely going to make a creepshow 2 homage mission where you have to drive an old yellow camaro down to the lake and swim out to a dock in the middle. Just have to figure out how to make black ooze come after you in the water. And of course Robo themed missions as well. Maybe we can all be the bad guys murdering a lone murphy in the steel mill. And this time we'll take out that bitch Lewis too. Too extreme? No way. I got alot of ideas. Robo missions will be hard since we can't have RoboCop. PC people probably can mod him in though.

Thank you for making me the bastard I always wanted to be!

I LOVE the creepshow reference, that one little movie always scared the shit out of me.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:44 pm Reply with quote

No problem sweetheart. I can't wait for the editing to make my dreams a reality, lol. And yeah the ooze lake dock episode deal and the scary as hell bigfoot/werewolf/big toothed creature from a crate in the first creepshow always scared the shit out of me. I love them so much.

But I've been lurking over at GTAforums.com and holy shit if you thought this place was a mad house you should see what is going on over there. Pure trolling entertainment. These people are insane. I've been representing Robo and the crew as best I can but people constantly talk about glitches so I constantly post this clip. It is amazing to say the least. I enjoy it... I'm simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sTOQqHcOa4

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quote

I am really stoked for that $500,000 stimulus they are giving out, half of which comes this week. Gonna have a sweet pad! I will most certainly take that as apology for any launch woes that were had. Of course, I wasnt hit very hard with glitches but I know those who were and might not think this is enough compensation.

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:53 am Reply with quote

I keep trying to catch you guys on it but I'm having no luck.

And there's the problem living in completely different countries.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quote

Tried online for the first time,its a ghost town.and when you finally see another player youre shot to hell haha, who ever made the OCP logo for the crew nice job!

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:05 am Reply with quote

I prefer the ghost town unless i'm in an invite only with friends.

Which of us are on 360 and which are PS3?

I am on 360. Name is JohnTaper

CREDITS 4753

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 pm Reply with quote

PS3.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quote

Apparently this topic was made with PS3 people in mind so Xbox guys might be screwed.. it seems only gowett and Demise are the Microsoft stockholders here. tongue

I'll go ahead and repost names of folks in one spot, since I'm such a nice guy and I love you all. mr green

PS3
ROBOTCOP :
ajsmax ( BRAVEHEART _1314)

RMorrison81 :
My Ps3 ID is DeadlyDirk

Burnout :
I am so down for joining the crew. PSN is Slydevil13, that is also my social club name.

RoboDave :
I am in my PSN is davemcfly85

MC :
can add "MindChamber" to that list

Josh :
My handle is Majestic-Moose, exactly as typed.

XBOX
Demise :
I am on 360. Name is JohnTaper

Gowett :
I looking for some people here to play GTA5 on xbox 360 just look for FrankGowett! And also PM me!

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:07 pm Reply with quote

Mindchamber :
Tried online for the first time,its a ghost town.and when you finally see another player youre shot to hell haha, who ever made the OCP logo for the crew nice job!

I actually made that in like 20 minutes. I keep meaning to go back and make a better one, but I dread using Rockstars online editor. That thing is like using microsoft paint while riding a roller coaster blindfolded.

I have happened upon plenty of great players I party up with regularly now with only the occasional asshat, but that is on PS3. I stopped playing my 360 for the most part and now encounter far fewer children and douchebags.

Come to the Sony side Jose, we have cookies!

CREDITS 2702

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote

Burnout :
Mindchamber :

I actually made that in like 20 minutes. I keep meaning to go back and make a better one, but I dread using Rockstars online editor. That thing is like using microsoft paint while riding a roller coaster blindfolded.

I have happened upon plenty of great players I party up with regularly now with only the occasional asshat, but that is on PS3. I stopped playing my 360 for the most part and now encounter far fewer children and douchebags.

I did!, i changed my version to ps3 when i picked up my preordee,just for you!

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote

Mindchamber :
Burnout :
Mindchamber :

I did!, i changed my version to ps3 when i picked up my preordee,just for you!

My friend request is sent, stop pretending you have a "Life" and "Job" and accept it!

CREDITS 2702

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Damn, I wish I had you guys on 360. I've had RoboCopArchive as my active crew but since I'm with no crew members nothing is going toward our crew stats. If all the shit I have done went towards our crew our stats would be looking crazy. I guess I'm going to have to get the people I play with on 360 to join the archive crew so everything I am doing isn't for nothing... Crew stats wise.

CREDITS 4753

Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm Reply with quote

I found something really cool. It doesn´t open a parallell universe, where we can all play together, but it makes any image as crew- emblem possible.
Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQIYgIjM_k

CREDITS 85

game-xbox
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:43 am Reply with quote

I had to make another crew so I can actually play with people. It sucks but I can't keep working towards nothing and Gowett is the only one on 360 and he never accepts a game invite. Still in my crew list but no longer my active crew. Crying or Very sad

CREDITS 4753

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard