New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop 2014 game - For IOS and Android
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:32 am Reply with quote

Glu confirmed for money-grabbing bastards.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:16 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Sin_Valor :
So do you just keep grinding on the same levels over and over again to progress further in the game?

I couldnīt go to the previous levels, I just get stuck on the armory, and I didnīt have the bucks to improve the guns, so no way to me to keep playing it.

Really? I pretty much got through most of the game already. I never actually paid real money to progress, the money I earned in the game (specifically the omni training levels) was enough to buy new weapons when needed ($30,000 was like the end of the first one).

RB 853

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
JMRamos87
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me!

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quote

Just started to play it on my mom's IPod. My younger brother always plays it through.

RB 77

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:12 am Reply with quote

Does anyone have a list of all the suits available on this game? Or even better, some screenshots?

I haven't bought anything yet but I notice in addition to the 1.0 and 3.0 suits, there are 2.1 and 2.2 suits and a gold suit. Can you unlock more further into the game?

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:17 am Reply with quote

Bump. I'm actually making progress in the game on my Android phone, as I'm writing this, I'm halfway through Tier 2.

What's my secret? Free app offers and videos. I'm gonna have to grind those every day if I want to get any of the good stuff...or Glu does a weekend deal on a weapon I'm looking for.

Oh, and SponsorPay sucks.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quote

grinding is a waste of time. try to get a hacked version. enjoy whatever you could have unlocked someday and forget about it.

RB 787

game-xbox
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 am Reply with quote

Is there a way to get a hacked version to play on PS3?

Some computer wiz out there must be able to put it on a disc. Maybe alongside RC1&2 Arcade, RC3D and RvT Genesis Very Happy

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:44 am Reply with quote

I once used iExplorer to access some of the apps on my iPod, it's really useful. I even found some secrets and stuff that I never noticed before on my favourite games. Keep in mind though, you can only get the most out of some apps if they don't require you to connect to the Internet, most of their content's used there instead.

RB 2

razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:13 pm Reply with quote

Is it worth it despite looking like a Mass Effect clone minus the RPG elements?

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:51 am Reply with quote

razgriz21 :
Is it worth it despite looking like a Mass Effect clone minus the RPG elements?

It's a free-to-play, casual iOS game, every mission lasts 2 minutes (or a minute or less if you're overpowered enough), you'll get something out of it for 10 minutes before getting bored.

Speaking of which, I've nearly beaten the game. Just two more missions until I finish Tier 5 and I'm done. Before that however, I'm completing all the side missions first. I was thinking about doing all the 'event' missions too just to feel more like a completionist...but screw that.

Just recently, I encountered a glitch in the game where I instantly got Glu credits whenever I moved to a different section in the main menu...with this sneaky advantage, I've purchased all the upgrades for all my current suits, every SMG available, and two of the elite/best weapons (the maximum amount of firepower) in the game (three actually, I previous bought the Official Weapon).

After doing so, I was shocked to find how much purchasing all these upgradges cost. IIRC, the max amount of Glu credits you can purchase (3,200) costs around $99.99 (or Ģ79 approx.), I collected three times that amount and that went into all the available suits (including the event suits, except the ones you earn after completing them) and only two or three weapons. I don't have the glitch anymore, but if someone were to buy literally everything the game offered (all suits, all weapons, all upgrades...even the breakthrough nodes, excluding restoring energy, drone strikes and health packs) using only Glu credits, we'd be talking thousands of dollars on an iOS game. That. Is. RIDICULOUS.

I would argue that Sega do the exact same thing with Crazy Taxi City Rush, but at least they were nice enough to let you get some of the premium stuff if you were patient enough levelling up, completing achievements, and unlocking the 'mystery trunk'.

Anyways, when I'm done with this game, I'm just going to post the ending because I can't imagine anyone having to sit through this thing for months on end.

RB 2

razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:23 am Reply with quote

^^^Speaking of SEGA...

it'd be nice if someone ported Robocop vs. The Terminator to iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and other platforms.

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quote

Well, I've finally beaten this game after several months of playing it, I don't think I ever want to play it again. It's just repetitive and boring, there's nothing else to it.

Anyways, I've captured the 'ending' in screenshots, because the majority of the 'story' in the game is just text. The images themselves may be a bit large though.

http://i.imgur.com/1OjrqhI.png
http://i.imgur.com/4xFefPz.png
http://i.imgur.com/2Ku54k7.png
http://i.imgur.com/ztcIAtP.png
http://i.imgur.com/MExnEhs.png
http://i.imgur.com/ehEWoyP.png
http://i.imgur.com/ZqM4BL2.png

RB 2

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:36 am Reply with quote

Wow, looks like a really boring ending to a really boring game. Sorry you had to sit through so much just to get...nothing.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:52 am Reply with quote

Well at least I've put this game out of my misery. I just hope no-one else goes through this crap.

RB 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard