New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Current Television Shows
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quote

So right now there are a decent amount of shows on tv that have a lot of people talking. Has anyone on here been paying attention to anything?

I'm currently caught up on The Walking Dead, although I am in no way as hype about it as most people are.

However, I'm really into the CW's Arrow right now. Easily my favorite show at the moment.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:12 am Reply with quote

I watch Arrow when I can (but here they treat series like shit, so after the first airing they keep repeating the same chapters but not in order. Not a bad show, itīs fun to watch.

I started "Almost Human". The pilot was good, but with the second episode they won me. They added some humour and emotional scenes. Also, the roboprostitutes plot was nice.

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 am Reply with quote

The Walking Dead for me and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Chloe Bennett is cute).

On the comedy side, it's Brooklyn 99.

CREDITS 23

toaster baby-food game-xbox
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:17 am Reply with quote

American horror story is good. Boardwalk empire has some of the most violent scenes ever, it is amazing. They like to shoot people in the face in that show, like literally in the face where it doesn't kill them, then they gargle some blood and get shot in the head. There is an amazing beach murder scene in the third season I believe. Way worth checking out. Of course there is way more to that show than just the violence. I love it.

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Walking Dead, South Park and reruns of Seinfeld is all I watch.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quote

I follow "The walking dead", "Homeland", "The Blacklist" and will start to watch "Almost human" shortly. I have great hopes for that show.

I stopped watching SHIELD after the 4th episode. Terribly uninteresting stories and dull characters.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:17 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
I follow "The walking dead", "Homeland", "The Blacklist" and will start to watch "Almost human" shortly. I have great hopes for that show.

I stopped watching SHIELD after the 4th episode. Terribly uninteresting stories and dull characters.

Oh yeah, i have Almost human recorded too. I started watching it but my prego wife said she wanted to watch something else...happy wife = happy life...from the very little I have seen the production is top notch.

She's gone tomorrow, will get it going.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote

Not really following many new shows these days TBH. Mostly been re-watching older stuff.

As for recent things though.. I've always been a fan of Criminal Minds but frankly its been lacking a lot lately. It's really letting me down.

Really need to get caught back up on Walking Dead and Person of Interest. Been out of it on both of those. Missed a lot of shit.

I don't follow Arrow but my old man does, says its pretty awesome, never really caught my fancy much though.. Bah.

Never got into SHIELD, don't plan to either.

I do want to start on Almost Human though.. that shit looks damn good.

On the comedy tip, very little, only the occasional Big Bang and such. Been wanting to check out Brooklyn 99 though. South Park... man I haven't seen any of it in eons.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote

Give "Almost Human" a chance. I think it started pretty good.

As for Shield, I saw some people enjoying it, but I see it as a b-grade comic book adaptation. More like a cop show searching for guys with powers. So I didnīt pick the series. Also, for the previews and things showed, it looks... cheap. Cheap for the universe theyīre. I mean, Marvel could try hard here and put other of the villains from the books and things like that. The things I saw looked like a cop drama, more than a comic book thing.

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:16 am Reply with quote

The big interest people have or had with SHIELD is all because it is Marvel and rides on the Avengers wave. That is why I started watching also. But it was just the standard freak of the week formula with dull characters and occasional "mention a marvel character" episode after episode.

Had it not been for the Marvel tag it would go the same way as Joss Whedon's other shows like firefly an dollhouse; cancelled after the first season.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote

Archive :
But it was just the standard freak of the week formula with dull characters and occasional "mention a marvel character" episode after episode.

Some people told me about that aspect, they became tired after all those "references" but nothing more.

I canīt see all the hype for Whedon. I enjoyed a little "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (as well as I enjoyed Sarah Michelle Gellar), but I donīt see that INMENSE, GOOD, INCREDIBLE film on "The Avengers". Tried some of his other shows ,but didnīt catch my attention.

Ok, that "Dr. Horribleīs Sing along" has some fun moments.

CREDITS 102

Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:56 am Reply with quote

Almost Human is fantastic! Even better than I had hoped. I needed some great scifi in my life after Fringe left a hole in my heart. I tried to like Sleepy Hollow as the pilot was pretty fun, but I quickly lost interest in the show.

Other shows I follow are Doctor Who, American Horror Story, Arrow, The Walking Dead, and a bunch of various cartoons and comedies I do not care to list.

BTW if you do not watch Person of Interest, you seriously should. It is a great show and well worth watching. The action is well done and the overarching plot is so good!

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:17 am Reply with quote

Burnout :
I tried to like Sleepy Hollow as the pilot was pretty fun, but I quickly lost interest in the show.

Same here, although honestly the pilot wasn't really all that good to me. Either way though interest went down quick.

Burnout :
BTW if you do not watch Person of Interest, you seriously should. It is a great show and well worth watching. The action is well done and the overarching plot is so good!

Spot on, Blake! I've been out of it on several shows but I gave that one a mention because it's an excellent show and I actually feel guilty about losing track of it. Gonna get back on it though. Especially since it seems like some real shit is 'bout to go down on there.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 am Reply with quote

2nd on Person of Interest.

Jim Caviezel is so good.

I would like to watch The Blacklist mainly for Joe Carnahan's involvement.

CREDITS 23

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard