New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Current Television Shows
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:13 pm Reply with quote

I was off for two weeks with the baby, mostly I just sat in his room and watched all the seasons available for Always Sunny in Philadelphia...that show is fucking funny!

Charlie is by far the my favorite character, but really the whole cast is lightning in a bottle. Have a few more season to watch, can’t wait.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:31 pm Reply with quote

Always Sunny is a fuckin' hilarious and awesome show, Hell! I need to get caught back up on that one, but I gotta prepare myself to watch more than a couple of those in one sitting though.

Anyway, glad several of my fav CBS shows are coming back.. Not really looking into the new stuff much though - /Scorpion caught my eye a bit, and maybe a couple other things.

One peeve I have though is for Criminal Minds, it's been my fav cop/crime show for a while now, but the last year or two has been a bit weak.. And now they're bringing in.. Jennifer Love Hewitt?

Bah, I'll give her a chance but, of anything I can see her as, 'FBI profiler' is not one of those things. Bah again.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 pm Reply with quote

Have her run and chase bad guys wearing a tank top. I'd watch that.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:54 am Reply with quote

The Knick is quite good in my opinion. I don't really want to give anything away but you should check it out if you have Skinemax. It is really graphic, old turn of the century surgery. Makes me cringe.

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quote

Season 3 of Arrow is coming soon, along with season 1 of The Flash. I'm actually pretty excited for once. Considering i don't watch a lot of television shows.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote

I'm not diggin Arrow at all, but the Flash pilot was decent (though not as good as the 90s show), so I'll give that a shot.

Gotham is also starting up and the Batman geek in me is both saying "WATCH IT!" and "Beware, this is likely to suck!".

On the bright side though, season two of "The Goldbergs" is also starting next week and "Power Rangers Super Megaforce" is no longer on hiatus Smile

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:24 am Reply with quote

Season 3 of Arrow is off and running, and with the crossover to season 1 of Flash(which is great as well) I'm excited for both.

The new season of Walking Dead has my attention right now as well.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:48 am Reply with quote

So... like we discussed in the other topic:

"Gotham" sucks.

"The Flash" is so far very enjoyable and it's a bit unfortunate that it's tied in with "Arrow" as I never could get through the first few episodes of that...

"The Goldbergs" keeps on reeking of awesome.

"Power Rangers" is building up for an amazing season finale.

"Star Wars: Rebels", while nothing too spectacular, is very enjoyable and a nice change from the prequel-era stuff that's been flooding us.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
So... like we discussed in the other topic:

"Gotham" sucks.

"The Flash" is so far very enjoyable and it's a bit unfortunate that it's tied in with "Arrow" as I never could get through the first few episodes of that...

Those are the two series I am watching. Anyway, they´re average, and can´t enjoy them as I´d like to. "The Flash" has some humor to it, but I still need more for it.

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm Reply with quote

The Flash is pretty good... I watched the first season of Arrow and some of the second, but it never really held my interest. Flash has the chance to improve the formula, keep the number of flashbacks to a minimum, and move the plot forward at a quicker pace (he is the fastest man alive, after all). Might check out the new season of Arrow just to see if it's gotten any better. I give these shows a lot of credit for taking characters that would never have success on the big screen and giving them a whole new life. The fact that these shows are made for women to enjoy too is also cool, because they would probably never know anything about these characters already. It would be awesome if they used these actors for the Justice League movie and stuff...while I don't see that happening it would have saved a lot of time going through the origin again.

Still avoiding Gotham like the plague, though.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
The Flash is pretty good... I watched the first season of Arrow and some of the second, but it never really held my interest. Flash has the chance to improve the formula, keep the number of flashbacks to a minimum, and move the plot forward at a quicker pace (he is the fastest man alive, after all). Might check out the new season of Arrow just to see if it's gotten any better. I give these shows a lot of credit for taking characters that would never have success on the big screen and giving them a whole new life. The fact that these shows are made for women to enjoy too is also cool, because they would probably never know anything about these characters already. It would be awesome if they used these actors for the Justice League movie and stuff...while I don't see that happening it would have saved a lot of time going through the origin again.

Still avoiding Gotham like the plague, though.

Yup, "Gotham" is best avoided.

As for women liking superhero TV shows, I've always been surprised by that fact. I remember some female classmates of mine were pretty big on "Smallville" and the early 90s "The Flash" TV show.

CREDITS 2697

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:03 am Reply with quote

To be fair shows like Smallville and the new Green Arrow and Flash are designed with more of a female gaze... they're more interested in shirtless men than men wearing bright colored underwear suits but that's OK, because they can still stay faithful to the tone of the character while expanding the target audiences of these characters. It's a good way of modernizing these heros without making inexplicable changes like Jenny Olson instead of Jimmy.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
WeKilledYou

L-L4

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:00 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
To be fair shows like Smallville and the new Green Arrow and Flash are designed with more of a female gaze...

While obviously true(THE CW). To be fair, past season one, they definitely toned down a good chunk of that in seasons two and three.

CREDITS 112

razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:03 am Reply with quote

Just started Arrow.

Pretty good.

CREDITS 23

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard