New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TMNT 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 pm Reply with quote

Someone now thinks Shredder is Krang.... oh dear

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote

Nah, I doubt that's the direction they'll go. I think whoever did that was stretching it a bit, though in the 2k3 cartoon they did make Shred-head one of the utroms.

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm Reply with quote

A bit early to introduce Krang. They will probably wait to include that in potential sequels.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Krang was awesome in the 80s cartoon, just loved his voice!

Though with the direction of the turtles id doubt they'd do Krang's originality any justice either.

But if they are talking a lot about space, Utroms are going to be quite likely I imagine?

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 am Reply with quote

Official movie toys.

Now I have lost interest.

Looks like Mikey and Raph want to start rapping "Go Ninja Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!" nothanks

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 am Reply with quote

I feel like the new cartoon show really nailed the characters. They could have easily given them all the same bandanas and simply had them act, shaped and move differently enough to make them distinct without going overboard with their costumes. I mean will the audience be so confused as to which one is Mikey and which one is Don that they needed to give Mikey scuba pants and a sea shell necklace to show he's the surfer dude?

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 am Reply with quote

These seem much below Playmates' usual quality on basic figures. I think these might be some DXs.
And remember, Playmates also has the tendency to make sculpts that aren't completely accurate to the source material - the original 1988 figures were much more comic-booky, the first wave of Turtles for the new cartoon also had quite different designs and only later did they give people something more close to the show.

I wouldn't judge the designs solely on the toys. What I saw from that poster and on-set models actually gives me hope.

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Comment: Listen to me,you FUCK!!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm Reply with quote

looks like Don has Ghostbusters Ecto-Goggles on his head!!

CREDITS 11

darkman-figure ultra6 ultra4 marvel-venom Batman89 remake1 rocketeer-figure
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm Reply with quote

The newish cartoon show is pretty damn awesome.

Those toys looks stupid, and so does the new movie.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:31 pm Reply with quote

I donīt really get their approach at Raphael, looks like a brainless gorilla thug, I understand he has traditionally been the aggressive, rebellious and easy to rage kind of personality, but I donīt associate that with looking like a huge over-muscled gorilla.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:25 am Reply with quote

It looks like Mikey is wearing yoga pants with a sweatshirt tied around his waist, and I believe he's wearing chain necklaces? What the hell?

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:23 am Reply with quote

I think the turtle bodies from the old movies looked pretty good.

The muscle mass and definition is perfect. Seriously they don't have to be bulkier nor skinnier. Ninjas are not bodybuilders.

I understand they can play with slightly different body types to differentiate them more from each other, that they update the faces to give them more personality and expressiveness, plus giving different tones of skin color, etc. but making them massive and bulky like bodybuilders? That is a mistake.

Anyway the new film is going to be a huge hit, children today adore them.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
visual.lace
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: Thank you for not smoking.

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quote

Oh wow, was someone offended by the turtles' nudity? 'Cause that is an awful lot of clothing for something already wearing a shell.

CREDITS 16

WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:10 pm Reply with quote

After looking at those figures again, I feel like Justin Bieber is part of the reason for the way they look. I mean just google an image search of him recently or look at a tabloid magazine. He has one of the worst fashion senses ever, and those figures have a striking similarity if you ask me.

CREDITS 112

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard