New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TMNT 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:10 pm Reply with quote

Quote:

I remember when that pic came on the net. Some people said that it was a test for the new movie, and they´ll go with a latex full body, enhance by CGI to give them expressions and things like that. How cool that would be?

Where the wild things are..(i think that was the name, directed by spike jonez) was a perfect example of that..
My other gripe, is they apear to be huge..like Mikey looks at least 6 feet, which makes leo like almost 7....why?

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, they look very tall, not only bulky. Aesthetically they completely overlooked the fact they are TEENAGERS and NINJAS.

I mean ninjas are mostly about stealth right? Then why being much taller and wider than the average human being?

If you think about the original turltes they didn't really look overpowered for the fact of being turtles, you got the feeling it was mostly thanks to martial arts and teamplaying that they were strong and able to defeat their enemies which most of them were humans. And a human like Shredder could knock them out. How can you say that now? Obiously now they are more superhero-ish.

It is a big change, I agree they look more like monsters/shrek, but I somewhat like the faces, it's the size that make them feel out of place. Maybe by making them so huge they justified the use of CGI instead of real costumes.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm Reply with quote

I think this looks ace az, cart wait to see this

CREDITS 578

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :

You know...all of a sudden, that 2007 movie doesn't seem as bad as it was back then.

The 2007 movie was pretty cool actually. I really liked the animation on the Turtles. Oh, and the score was pretty damn cool.

I also find it somewhat weird that the turtles are so tall now, though I was getting that impression from the on-set pics in the mo-cap suits. The shells looked enormous. And apparently serve their purpose as we can see them smashing an armored truck...
I'm just hoping it won't be a total crap-fest like Transformers 2 and 3.

CREDITS 3040

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:35 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
Sin_Valor :

You know...all of a sudden, that 2007 movie doesn't seem as bad as it was back then.

The 2007 movie was pretty cool actually. I really liked the animation on the Turtles. Oh, and the score was pretty damn cool.

I also find it somewhat weird that the turtles are so tall now, though I was getting that impression from the on-set pics in the mo-cap suits. The shells looked enormous. And apparently serve their purpose as we can see them smashing an armored truck...
I'm just hoping it won't be a total crap-fest like Transformers 2 and 3.

Yeah transformers 1 and 2 are bad movies ... first is good actually not that bad... and besides michael bay is just producing it ...

CREDITS 835

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 am Reply with quote

I think it looks horrible, and Michael Bay... Just ugh. Enough already. Seriously.

It doesn't matter that he's just producing this, it still looks like it has his shitty, clichéd stamp all over it.

CREDITS 71

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quote

Me and a buddy of mine just had somewhat of a 30th anniversary celebration - we got some pizza, took out the boxes of TMNT toys and saw "Turtles Forever" and the original live-action movie.
I'm still impressed how well it holds up nearly 25 years later. I really think it's one of the best comic book movies out there and really doubt this new one is gonna be anywhere near that.

Oh, and "Turtles Forever" is still as awesome as ever.

EDIT: New promo picture for the 2014 movie

CREDITS 3040

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Modified by fan to look old school.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 pm Reply with quote

Jesus...the difference is HUGE.

I think it is going to be a really fun movie, but just like Robo...don't fuck with a good thing. Keep it simple stupid and keep the look that made the first one's so great.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quote

A new set of posters:

CREDITS 3040

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:31 am Reply with quote

I think this gif best sums up the TMNT reboot movie.

Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCYtqpR55-k#aid=P8lkUkjwGUw

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:28 am Reply with quote

Second trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_sE4RSfw6k

CREDITS 947

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:32 am Reply with quote

I didn't expect the 'just a mask' moment would catch on THAT quickly. Seriously, there's a ton of these videos on YouTube.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote

Well, it was pretty much the same thing with some new Turtle footage added in. I don't really know how I feel about these. The designs are very different from what I am used to - they're tall, bulky, the faces, the clothing... yet, I feel that if they pull of the character's attitude and behavior properly, I wouldn't mind the designs that much. Believe it or not, I'm more pissed off about the way the Foot Clan looks.

CREDITS 3040

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard