New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TMNT 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quote

New trailer with plenty of new footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqtBVACZ8Q#t=22

Donatello poster

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Judging strictly from the posters, I'd say Donnie and Leo look the best.

As for the trailer - Not to sound optimistic, but I think it makes the movie look much better than the previous one did - more Turtles, more Shredder, etc....

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quote

So Donatello's Ray Stantz now?

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:19 pm Reply with quote

It looks awful.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quote

I can see plenty of little good ideas and intentions, but as a whole everything looks overloaded and ridiculously over the top.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:03 pm Reply with quote

artuditu :
New trailer with plenty of new footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvqtBVACZ8Q#t=22

Donatello poster

Why is he wearing glasses? Just because he is the smart one?...lame.

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:32 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
So Donatello's Ray Stantz now?

Mixed with Egon.

Saw the trailer. Nothing interesting. I like Will Arnett (saw it on "30 Rock" and he was hillarious) and I feel sorry for him to be there.

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quote

People complain about Megan Fox but she isn't the problem.

My problem is the man known as Shredder.

Why is he a businessman? Why?

Why aren't people up in arms about that?

CREDITS 23

toaster baby-food game-xbox
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quote

razgriz21 :
People complain about Megan Fox but she isn't the problem.

My problem is the man known as Shredder.

Why is he a businessman? Why?

Why aren't people up in arms about that?

Because, judging from the latest trailer, he might actually not be the Shredder, but someone who works for him.

And I'm not complaining about that, because atleast they got a good actor for the part, there are plenty of other things to bitch about like how the Foot Soldiers look and... well, Megan Fox...

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:01 am Reply with quote

Last TV-Spot with unseen footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8O195whLo

Looks like the turtles were created in an experiment as "weapons".

CREDITS 947

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quote

CREDITS 947

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 pm Reply with quote

Regarding Donatello I wonder how useful is to wear solar panels for a ninja turtle that is supposed to never be seen in daylight... I mean they mostly live indoors and go out during the night right?

Raphael looks from another species completely unrelated to the others, traditionally yes he had a temperament but he still looked like a brother. A ninja with those biceps and arms seriously... He is supposed to be a martial artist but he has the body of a powerlifter (even a bodybuilder would have a more harmonious and athletic look), no way he can be any fast or have any aerobic resistance... And his head is so tiny in relation to his shoulders and chest he looks completely like a brainless and violent thug.

Anyway I still say it is going to be a huge success, kids are gonna love the film which looks full of adventure, comedy and special effects. They are gonna love the personalities and emotions involved between brothers that have to ultimately help each other despite having their differences.

CREDITS 947

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quote

artuditu :

Anyway I still say it is going to be a huge success, kids are gonna love the film which looks full of adventure, comedy and special effects. They are gonna love the personalities and emotions involved between brothers that have to ultimately help each other despite having their differences.

The thing is, I wouldn't take my kids to a Ninja Turtles movie where even the trailer features a joke about April O'Neil's...ASSets.
I seriously hope this isn't going to be a total disgrace like Transformers. It's got a lot of elements that are already disappointing, but I REALLY want to have fun with this movie.

CREDITS 2697

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:23 pm Reply with quote

Michael Bay did it again. Negative reviews and #1 at the box-office.

CREDITS 947

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard