New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Super Mario Crossover

kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quote

Hey has anyone here ever played this FREE game : http://www.explodingrabbit.com/games/super-mario-bros-crossover really great has lots of retro characters thrown there Very Happy !

CREDITS 835

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:19 am Reply with quote

This should be in the "Videogames" board Wink

Anyway, I've played the game and it really is great! It's a whole new way to experience levels and characters you're familiar with in their respective games. Plus, they've got Ryu Hayabusa, Samus and Bill Rizer, so there's really no reason for complaining Smile

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
This should be in the "Videogames" board Wink

Anyway, I've played the game and it really is great! It's a whole new way to experience levels and characters you're familiar with in their respective games. Plus, they've got Ryu Hayabusa, Samus and Bill Rizer, so there's really no reason for complaining Smile

Sorry,I just noticed there is videogames board and yeah it's interesting and interactive way Smile .

CREDITS 835

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard