New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Any good XBOX360/PS2/PSP/PC games??

kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:17 pm Reply with quote

Well topic says all.I am wondering for good games of those platforms.
I have already played through Batman Arkham series,Bioshock Infinite,gta 5,gta 4,GoW trilogy,Tomb Raider(2013) and those games I can think of now.Please suggest some good titles guys ! Very Happy

CREDITS 835

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:03 pm Reply with quote

All three of the Dead Space games. Now there some expansions and other minor titles as well, but those are skippable to be honest. But all three are different but good in their own right. Very underrated and easily one of my favorite game franchises ever. The perfect mix of science fiction, horror, survival, action, drama, dark comedy, nerd paradise, etc. Play them in order, so start with the first(at this point you could probably find it under $10 somewhere). Play it alone in the dark.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:01 pm Reply with quote

Lot of stuff man, any particular genres you're interested in more than others, or just snowball some titles? Wanna ask 'cause if it's the latter, you might get some decent lists, there are a few good games throughout all genres at present. And not counting some always good classic titles that can be had on the cheap..

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:07 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Lot of stuff man, any particular genres you're interested in more than others, or just snowball some titles? Wanna ask 'cause if it's the latter, you might get some decent lists, there are a few good games throughout all genres at present. And not counting some always good classic titles that can be had on the cheap..

Well I love hack n slash titles,FPS from time to time depends on story or how good it is(I can't play cod I just feel bad playing it,cs in multiplayer is good,bioshock in terms of story is what dragged me in and feel for liz(elizabeth) and booker,serious sam/duke nukem/shadow warrior for awesome madness),3rd person mainly gears of war,RPG I don't like.Looking for something epic with which makes you feel for characters like tomb raider new one.

Quote:
All three of the Dead Space games. Now there some expansions and other minor titles as well, but those are skippable to be honest. But all three are different but good in their own right. Very underrated and easily one of my favorite game franchises ever. The perfect mix of science fiction, horror, survival, action, drama, dark comedy, nerd paradise, etc. Play them in order, so start with the first(at this point you could probably find it under $10 somewhere). Play it alone in the dark.

I passed the 3rd one didn't like it,but will give a try for 1 and 2 Smile !

CREDITS 835

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:25 pm Reply with quote

Step one: Go on Metacritic.

Step 2: Chose a platform and organise the list of all games into the order of best to worst.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
WeKilledYou

L-L4

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote

kodatarule :
I passed the 3rd one didn't like it,but will give a try for 1 and 2 Smile !

The 2nd & 3rd are the weaker of the three. As the franchise got more popular, they changed a lot of things in the games to try to appeal to a wider more casual audience. So in my opnion, the series lost a lot of the originality and cool shit that made the first game so neat for me. Then again, you may just not like it. But whether you play 2 or 3 isn't all that important as long as you at least give the first game a shot.

Then again I just love it.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote

Grand Theft Auto 5 is a must.

Batman Arkham series is quite well done and very enjoyable. Dead Rising games. Bioshock infinite is amazing.

There is an amazing arcade game on 360, probably elsewhere too, called The Bridge. Puzzle game where you rotate and navigate a map or painting in the style of M.C. Escher. Very awesome game. Check it out here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STZ1ynJC0Fk

There is also a new game called Halo: Spartan Assault that is an overhead view, Super Smash TV style game, that looks promising. I'm waiting for Destiny. I think and hope it's going to be a game changer. tongue

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:39 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
Step one: Go on Metacritic.

Step 2: Chose a platform and organise the list of all games into the order of best to worst.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

The key to big business! Good to see it's still being taught. Smile

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :

Good business is where you find it.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:10 am Reply with quote

Josh :
Stan The Man :

Haha totally true!I was only asking because I've seen the list there but they just give good games, and I want games where there is good storyline with character development where u feel for the characters and their emotions.

CREDITS 835

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
Stan The Man :

That's the cycle of life.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
WeKilledYou

L-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 pm Reply with quote

Also, since you have PS2 listed. I recommend:

Smackdown Here Comes The Pain
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Alien VS Predator Extinction
Burnout 3: Takedown
Conflict Desert Storm 1 & 2
(any of the)Dynasty Warriors games
The Godfather

CREDITS 112

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard