New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop VS Terminator - Remastered Comic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
Storybook? Do you mean steelbook? Unless there IS a storybook, that'd be somewhat interesting.

Yes steelbook! Sorry it's this bloody predictive text thing.

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:44 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Sin_Valor :
Storybook? Do you mean steelbook? Unless there IS a storybook, that'd be somewhat interesting.

Yes steelbook! Sorry it's this bloody predictive text thing.

That's why posting on an iPhone just doesn't come out right.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:46 pm Reply with quote

This is fantastic! I bought the originals in trade back when they were first released. The coloring on this edition looks fantastic!

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:24 pm Reply with quote

I don't mind buying the hardcover edition and gallery edition separately, although it would be nice if I could buy them in a bundle combo pack. Smile

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Silicon Knight
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm Reply with quote

Glad to see this getting the treatment it deserves. Limited budget, I can't afford both, but I'll try to get the HC.

Back from the days when the name "Frank Miller" made you want to instantly buy a comic. I re-read this after many-many years, I was pleasantly surprised to find not only that it holds up really well, but that my old opinion of it being an ideal finale for both franchises, is still intact. If only James Cameron used a spare 200 million to turn this into a movie, just for old time's sake tongue1

RB 248

Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 am Reply with quote

Well, it's great to have some good news for a change! Smile

RB 549

Scratch Card
Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm Reply with quote

Hey everyone, just wanted to bump this topic now that the remastered collection is out. I picked up the standard hardcover collection today at my local comic store along with the first issue of the new Boom RoboCop series, and I have to say it looks awesome. New colors look great, good quality paper, and the back of the book has about 10 pages of sketches from behind the scenes that are awesome.

I recommend everyone go pick this up, it's an awesome volume of RoboCop art that every fan should own.

RB 3527

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:02 pm Reply with quote

Damn! I need this!

Hopefully it'll arrive in the UK soon. Got mine on preorder

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Damn! I need this!

Hopefully it'll arrive in the UK soon. Got mine on preorder
Just found one on eBay for Ģ21.99... a tad bit steep for me at present, especially considering a Credit Card bill of almost Ģ2000 this month Shocked

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quote

I ordered both editions of one of my favourite comics.
Walt Simmonson artwork is most inspiring. Best Robocop title ever.

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quote

Yarbles :
Hey everyone, just wanted to bump this topic now that the remastered collection is out. I picked up the standard hardcover collection today at my local comic store along with the first issue of the new Boom RoboCop series, and I have to say it looks awesome. New colors look great, good quality paper, and the back of the book has about 10 pages of sketches from behind the scenes that are awesome.

I recommend everyone go pick this up, it's an awesome volume of RoboCop art that every fan should own.

Great. I order it some months ago, I think itīll came to my house in a few weeks.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 am Reply with quote

I've had the original issues for a while and I don't think I'd buy the remastered edition....but I am seriously considering the Gallery Edition!

I'd love to see some pics and hear what you guys think of it for those who do get it. It's a hefty fee to drop on a 4 issue story, but some of my favorite Robocop art is from this series and I think this would be a premier item in any Robocollection.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 am Reply with quote

The gallery edition does look awesome from some of the previews I've seen.... don't know if I can justify dropping that much dough on it though.... decisions decisions.....

Here's a preview I found online for the gallery edition. Pretty cool for anyone who appreciates the art of comics.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/06/20/preview-the-gallery-edition-of-robocop-vs-the-terminator-by-frank-miller-walter-simonson/

RB 3527

Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 am Reply with quote

Here's a cool concept sketch from the new hardcover to give you an idea of what can be found on those bonus pages in the back of the book. I would have loved to have seen this image as final colored art.

RB 3527

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard