New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Batman Arkham Knight
Goto page 1, 2  Next

kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:41 pm Reply with quote

So finally we have the trailer for this game which will be coming later this year on PS4,XBOX one and PC.
For me the trailer looks very epic and badass : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsf78BS9VE0 !!

CREDITS 835

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm Reply with quote

HOLY SHIT YES! THIS is the third Arkham game I've been waiting for!

Origins was okay, but it didn't do it for me...I know this game's really going to shine.

To be honest, I thought they'd end it on Arkham City...I don't want to give away any spoilers to anyone who hasn't beat it yet, but HOW can you top that game with that ending?

I'm more than psyched, pumped and ready to see what Rocksteady have come up with...I know it's going to KICK ASS!

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 pm Reply with quote

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.

FUCK YEAH!

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Silicon Knight
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:06 am Reply with quote

I really liked Origins (and the snowy city reminded me a lot of Returns), but THIS is the real Arkham 3.

CREDITS 27

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 am Reply with quote

So is this a sequel to the first 2?

I never bothered to play origins because of all the bad press but one thing that bothered me about it was that he DIDNT drive his car.. I figured being that it was the origin of batman, he wouldn't be as zipline savvy as he was in the first two games..

Driving a car now, seems backwards since he never did in the first two.

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:07 am Reply with quote

I'm going through arkham city for the first time now. This new game does look very pretty and shiny. Hopefully the gameplay follows suit.

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:46 am Reply with quote

Mindchamber :
So is this a sequel to the first 2?

I never bothered to play origins because of all the bad press but one thing that bothered me about it was that he DIDNT drive his car.. I figured being that it was the origin of batman, he wouldn't be as zipline savvy as he was in the first two games..

Driving a car now, seems backwards since he never did in the first two.

Yes it is sequel to city and it is described as the grand finale.Rocksteady's final batman game with graphics built from the ground up batman's new villain built from the ground up called arkham knight exclusevely for the game to replace joker since his death.the hole city is evacuated nobody knows why.scarecrow is back and many more changes will give u link a bit later today Smile !

CREDITS 835

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 am Reply with quote

The Scarecrow was the huge build-up for the third game. First, there was Crane's hand grabbing the Titan crate at the end of Asylum, then there's the hidden boat easter egg and cryptographic sequencer codes after you beat the story in City.

This is definitely what everyone's been waiting for.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
The Scarecrow was the huge build-up for the third game. First, there was Crane's hand grabbing the Titan crate at the end of Asylum, then there's the hidden boat easter egg and cryptographic sequencer codes after you beat the story in City.

This is definitely what everyone's been waiting for.

Well CVG has a lot of news for the game : http://www.computerandvideogames.com/452194/batman-arkham-knight-detailed-batmobile-gameplay-new-villain-combat-tweaks-and-more/ !!! Smile and besides is it just me or this armor looks very like I mean very similar to the new robocop armor not just the black one but the silver one.
EDIT: so here are first actual in game screenshots : http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179513 !!!

CREDITS 835

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote

Oh lawdy.

Bullshots or not I am very excited for this. I love my PS4 and have some great games but I've not been looking forward to anything as much as I am this.

Although I must admit I'm not sold on the new Batsuit. The Arkham Asylum/City one was a perfect blend of a classic look with modern aesthetics. I really got the feeling that under the outer layer were plates of armour, a look which Rocksteady accomplished without compromising the original look.

It was the same issue with Origins, it looked like combat gear and not in a good way. I know that it was within Batman's first couple of years as the Dark Knight but it just looked wrong to me. And it was way too bulky in certain areas. I understand Gotham has gone to shit (again) and the need for new and better tech, but it lookes like armour for the sake of armour.

Still, I'm no where near the biggest Bat-fan on this board so it'll be interesting to see 93's views on the armour.

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Josh :
Oh lawdy.

Bullshots or not I am very excited for this. I love my PS4 and have some great games but I've not been looking forward to anything as much as I am this.

Although I must admit I'm not sold on the new Batsuit. The Arkham Asylum/City one was a perfect blend of a classic look with modern aesthetics. I really got the feeling that under the outer layer were plates of armour, a look which Rocksteady accomplished without compromising the original look.

It was the same issue with Origins, it looked like combat gear and not in a good way. I know that it was within Batman's first couple of years as the Dark Knight but it just looked wrong to me. And it was way too bulky in certain areas. I understand Gotham has gone to shit (again) and the need for new and better tech, but it lookes like armour for the sake of armour.

Still, I'm no where near the biggest Bat-fan on this board so it'll be interesting to see 93's views on the armour.

I must agree it was like that for the classic armor but hey u get it in the game in the beginning rocksteady confirmed it! Very Happy But I prefer this armor it makes that he looks like an actual knight that is what I like.Just as I stated it looks very very much like the new robocop...Which I dont find bad thing for some reason I've always wanted a crossover between the two worlds and now maybe I want to add bioshock infinite to that Very Happy !

CREDITS 835

DCell
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me.

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:22 pm Reply with quote

OMG...this is gonna be amazing Very Happy
Arkham Asylum and City are amazing..masterpieces of gaming, the best Batman games ever. A new one, that will continue the story of City is more than welcome. The new batmobile rocks!

CREDITS 32

JohnBoyAdvance
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quote

the only thing that irks me about this is that it is another empty gotham. And I doubt this will be Rocksteady's last Batman game.

But yeah quite moist right now.

CREDITS 263

cake
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quote

JohnBoyAdvance :
the only thing that irks me about this is that it is another empty gotham. And I doubt this will be Rocksteady's last Batman game.

But yeah quite moist right now.

They said it will be full of thugs and everyone will be criminals and they will be full just like normal citizens.

CREDITS 835

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard