New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TITUS - RoboCop 3D game Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quote

MoltenMan :
Well that explains why it never came out for the PS2. I remember at the time of it being announced I had it planned to get the PS2 version.

It did come out for the PS2...I have it...

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
MoltenMan
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quote

PAL version, right?

I'm talking about the NTSC version. It never came out in America. Same thing happened with Masters of the Universe and other games.

RB 208

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quote

I wonder why that is...

Titus were a French company so maybe they found limited, if any, success in PAL regions and decided not to waste time and money making it for PS2 in the NSTC regions...

RB 17812

MoltenMan
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quote

It's kind like they figured "Hey, even WE think this game stinks. Let's not release it in other places...".

Some games that were SUPPOSED to come out in the US but never did that I've wanted to play are Masters of the Universe and Altered Beast. Both for the PS2. Neither did well in Europe, but I did want to try them out.

RB 208

Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quote

Well Robocop came out for the XBOX over here in the states, although I wish it hadent.....the french can keep their shitty game!

RB 5860

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:39 pm Reply with quote

Damn those French ( Wink Just kidding Murph)...

RB 17812

Parkan2005
Verbally challenged

L-L2

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quote

I bought this game for my PC,because i thinkinked the game will be interesting,but after finishing this game i uderstand one thing:The game is a piece o shit and nothing more.

RB 605

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:38 pm Reply with quote

Parkan2005 :
I bought this game for my PC,because i thinkinked the game will be interesting,but after finishing this game i uderstand one thing:The game is a piece o shit and nothing more.

Hit the nail right on the head there...

RB 17812

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:19 am Reply with quote

. I must be the only living man in the Earth which liked this game!
. The graphics are dated and the A.I. remind me Doom 1, when the creatures shoots their own partners. You took some time to fit the playability (re-configure the controls to a key layout like "Medal of Honor" helps a lot) and a lack of attack options like a "Robot Punch" or destroy walls punching is a pity! The sounds could be more more faithful too.
. But, in other hand, it is very funny and enjoyable shoot with the RoboVision options: Zoom Vision and Thermo Vision! The laser pistol is very nice to use and the main plot is a mix of a lot of ideas from the movies and tv series.
. It is like a fan game of RoboCop based in a fanfic of RoboCop. Mainly a shooter, but with some moments of RPG. It takes the best ideas of the games RoboCop 3 and RoboDoom. And a lot better than Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
. But in one thing I agree: it is not a good idea buy the game. Itīs better only download him free. And if is a PC version, change the MP3 and WAV file for samples of the movies to play better to the ears.

RB 1361

cake
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quote

i bought this game twice
First for the PC off of Ebay for $60 waaay before it came out on XBOx I didn't like it but was also terrible at pc games so i thought the flaws were my fault. well i sold it. a year later i bout it for xbox. sold that too. wow i hate this game

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:37 pm Reply with quote

. Yeah, I understand you guys. The first impression which I have of this game in the X-box version also was very bad!
. But only now I can play him entirely until the end. And the conception of the main plot mixing others RoboCopīs episodes is very interesting! The "Nuke" was turned "Brain Drain", the S.A.I.N.T. computer (or maybe the Neuro-net of the series) is now "The MIND"... But in the last level the things turn in a more original plot: the drug transforms the users in extensions of the central computer!
. I only saw a more near idea like it in "The Terminator" series or maybe in the "Prime Directives". This is like a stuff to a new movie.
. And I saw a lot of blames about the ghraphics... but you guys already PLAYED the game until the END?

RB 1361

cake
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:44 pm Reply with quote

If this was made by young students just getting started I would have been impressed...

RB 17812

RoboFan700
;

<font color=102457>;<font color=C0D9D9>

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quote

I have to say, this game my suck and I played it all the way to the end, although if you got this game on the PC, you can just go to my computer, right click on the game and open it (if you inserted the game that is.), finally open the videos file and watch the end of the game.
Although if you failed to save neo detroit in the end, the last thing you'll hear is the first time robocop uses strong language and the city gets destroyed.

Overall, I agree this game is a failure.

RB 30

Fiwhiz
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Your company built the fucking thing.I don't have time for this bullshit!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quote

I found 100 Copys of The Robocop Game for Xbox on Ebay Top Bid was like $5 .. Pretty sad myself as a Collector i don't want to touch it bad enough i own the PC and the Xbox versions... Sigh

RB 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard