New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCain, ED-209 and more statues coming from Chronicle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:10 pm Reply with quote

I was there once brother,Its the beginning stages of Parenthood..Which is more important than Robocop.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 pm Reply with quote

RoboHell :
I'm sad to announce that I won't be placing my order anytime soon, my wife has put my balls in a jar where I am unable to reach them. This kid has me broke already and she will not justify me spending 1K on this.

So I am starting a kickstarter, I think I can raise the funds....j/k

I, too, have been jokingly toying with the notion of crowd funding my RoboCop habit. The last handful of years and the few ahead seems like a tremendous kick in the balls to die hard fans who simply can't afford this shit. Or if you're like me, 'this shit' being ALL OF IT: All the kits and statues and high end collectibles. I want the whole lot. NECA, Hot Toys, Enterbay, PCS, Play Arts Kai, and of course the new Tippet stuff. Sadly I might have to settle for NECA for now and maaaybe sell off enough of my old Hot Toys to be able to afford their new Robo fig. But Vegas is right, the tricycle motors come first.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, I guess the kid's well being is a little more important than RoboCop...just a little.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:28 pm Reply with quote

I'm buying it right now !

Robocop 2 has a special place in my heart, in a way i love it as much i love the original.

RB 1199

game-xbox
roboman2
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:43 pm Reply with quote

For me to pay $1200 for a statue seems like a lot of cash! I wonder if this will get the ball rolling with the other toy companies?

RB 552

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:57 pm Reply with quote

roboman2 :
For me to pay $1200 for a statue seems like a lot of cash! I wonder if this will get the ball rolling with the other toy companies?

I doubt it,This is a completely different deal from any toy this is a piece of stop motion animation history.

RB 5648

Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quote

same here. when the new ed arrived, I told my wife, it was half as much as I paid for it, just so she won`t tell me I´m an idiot. There is no way on earth, she will find out, I paid 1.200€(this is what I´ll have to pay to get it to germany) for a statue.
A statue I´m not really into, since poseability is my main concern in robo stuff.
I´ll come up with something outside the regular cash flow, to pay for this.
I just hope, hot toys doesn´t release a cain figure half a year after that.
And even then, 1/6 scale is just my second choice, because I´d like everything in scale with the figma robo.
Ahhhhh this has been going on all my life. I just want robo, ed, cain and maybe clarence with awesome poseability in a small scale, but these toy companys keep teasing me and as I get older, the shit keeps blowing out of proportion, cash wise.
I even set up a small machine shop, to articulate and improve an argonauts cain, but don´t really have the time to proceed getting it done.
I´m drunk right now, since it`s fathers day over here and my friends just left.
Sorry about the rant, but I thought I´ll share my feelings.

RB 787

game-xbox
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:47 am Reply with quote

So the RRP is on average $1,000? Well I guess seeing as it's modelled from the stop motion puppet, it would be that big of a deal. It kind of makes me think that the models from Hot Toys and Enterbay can't match their RRPs with that. (What the hell am I saying, of course they can't, Chronical are using the original models from the films, they can't get any more movie accurate than that.)

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:56 am Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
...I still worry about wether or not Fred Barton is involved in the project that wound is still festering over that bust...Which as Josh said constantly pops up on ebay for around 3 grand a 950 dollar piece that Fred failed to deliver on and now its priced out of reach by opportunistic ebayers..Sound bitter about it..I am.

Be assure, Fred is no part of it, new company and new peoples, from the FX industry.

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:54 pm Reply with quote

Fummelcop :
same here. when the new ed arrived, I told my wife, it was half as much as I paid for it, just so she won`t tell me I´m an idiot. There is no way on earth, she will find out, I paid 1.200€(this is what I´ll have to pay to get it to germany) for a statue.
A statue I´m not really into, since poseability is my main concern in robo stuff.
I´ll come up with something outside the regular cash flow, to pay for this.
I just hope, hot toys doesn´t release a cain figure half a year after that.
And even then, 1/6 scale is just my second choice, because I´d like everything in scale with the figma robo.
Ahhhhh this has been going on all my life. I just want robo, ed, cain and maybe clarence with awesome poseability in a small scale, but these toy companys keep teasing me and as I get older, the shit keeps blowing out of proportion, cash wise.
I even set up a small machine shop, to articulate and improve an argonauts cain, but don´t really have the time to proceed getting it done.
I´m drunk right now, since it`s fathers day over here and my friends just left.
Sorry about the rant, but I thought I´ll share my feelings.

RobainCain should be poseable.

If you buy it now, it is about 890 euros free shipping.

RB 1199

game-xbox
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quote

I can´t buy it, because I´m not from the us. They don´t ship overseas

RB 787

game-xbox
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quote

CAIN MKII :
vegasrobo :
...I still worry about wether or not Fred Barton is involved in the project that wound is still festering over that bust...Which as Josh said constantly pops up on ebay for around 3 grand a 950 dollar piece that Fred failed to deliver on and now its priced out of reach by opportunistic ebayers..Sound bitter about it..I am.

Be assure, Fred is no part of it, new company and new peoples, from the FX industry.

Cool so they'll deliver..Found out one of my buddies does some work for them aswell so this is a very trustworthy company in my opinion now.

RB 5648

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:33 pm Reply with quote

Chronicle first appearence at Wonderfest and Phil Tippett is there too, wish I was here Smile
Guys if you're around, definetly don't miss the chance to talk to the Robocop master Smile

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:52 pm Reply with quote

They don't ship internationally? Dammit! Now we have to wait for eBay to get the models...and I don't like the sound of that.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard