New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Terminator Genisys (2015)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:11 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
^ Bah, you could have just said you think the Terminator franchise sucks ass. Same message with a whole lot less vapidly offhand bullshit to read.

That said, if you're gonna arbitrarily shit on something, at least spell it right. It's 'Terminator'. TOR not TER - There's no 'e' at the end. And you think a lower rating will make a film less idiotic? Fuckin' A..

This.

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:04 pm Reply with quote

The plot for this movie is insane. And the cover pictures look... donīt know oh dear : http://io9.com/terminator-genisys-insane-plot-reveal-is-a-total-nightm-1652315938?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quote

If that part of the plot is true it is probably the consequence of time travel loops changing a lot of what happened in the original movies. Somewhat like what they did with "X-Men: Days of Future Past".

So even if they revisit parts of the old movies those could be very differented and changed, and Sarah Connor will have a completely different personality and background from the character we first met in T1.

I think this movie is just gonna be a transition/introduction movie of a new announced trilogy. Anyway I read that whatever happens Terminator rights are going back to James Cameron in 2019.

Oh, that smiling terminator from the magazine's front cover does look ridiculous indeed... But I would say the other front cover is much worse...

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quote

Okay, so if this is not related to the previous ones... I can...somewhat see it, it's not a bad concept, but one that they just have to really NAIL in order to work. But if it is in continuity with the previous films...in the words of a world-famous time-traveller - "This is heavy!"
Also, I'm still not buying Emilia Clarke as Sarah Conner at all.

With that being said, Terminator is yet another franchise that's been to hell and has still not really made it back (unless you stop with T2 that is) and I am fairly skeptical of the movie.

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:37 pm Reply with quote

'Terminator: Genisys' is getting viciously scorched on Twitter again

http://mashable.com/2014/10/29/terminator-genisys-is-getting-scorched-on-twitter-again/

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:58 pm Reply with quote

Oh God...

CREDITS 947

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quote

Who the heck OK'd this? O_O

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:18 pm Reply with quote

Maybe it's just an horrendous marketing campaign. We'll have to wait for the trailer to judge what the actual movie looks like:

CREDITS 947

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quote

That's what I meant - who the heck OK'd those marketing photos. They are laughably bad.

CREDITS 2802

Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:11 pm Reply with quote

Those pictures are horrific! Laughablely bad.
The expressions, lol.
It's so amateurish, actual amateurs could do better.

The plot sounds atrocious. Looks like it is desperately shoehorning in terminators in every place it can, for no reason.

CREDITS 499

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quote

Smithīs expression in that image is... Retarded.

Doesnīt feel "Terminatish" to me. But well, thatīs what it happens when they insist on cashing on famous franchises.

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:55 pm Reply with quote

oh dear

CREDITS 891

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:14 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Doesnīt feel "Terminatish" to me. But well, thatīs what it happens when they insist on cashing on famous franchises.

Bah, I watch Robert Patrick on The X-Files and that feels more like Terminator than this.. Geez I thought those images were hoaxes or something.

Only positive I could find was that someone said the one guy looks a bit like Conan O'Brien. Otherwise, bah.

Trying hard not to be totally down on this one folks. Really, REALLY trying. Neutral

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:02 pm Reply with quote

CREDITS 947

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard