New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Helmetless and Battle damaged RoboCop - By Hot toys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quote

Totally fuckin' awesome! Nice! Very Happy

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm Reply with quote

Just put my kidneys on eBay to fund this purchase.

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quote

Pictures don't do him Justice he's super bad ass.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :

I'm assuming you got a good look at the clean version Robo sitting in his chair. Is it just me or is something wrong with the face now? I know they fixed an issue with the face being pushed too far out or whatever but I saw some pretty close up pics and it looked nothing like Weller's mouth where it did before. You notice anything like that?

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
Roboben_hk
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:29 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
During ComiCon 2014 Hot Toys revealed their new helmetless and battle damaged RoboCop figure in all its glory. The extra features include a cobra gun, a changeable hand with a bloody data spike and some babyfood jars. Release date and price is unknown at this time.

SOURCE:
http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?128454-Hot-Toys-Unmasked-Murphy-Robocop-Teaser/page48

Just did a A-to-B comparison with the movie, it seems that Hottoys is not exactly following the pattern of damages as shown in the movie.

There are three bullet holes between the chest plates on the figure, but only one in the movie. Bullet hole pattern is not the same as seen in the movie. Not to mention the cracks on the left chest.

Thanks!

RB 125

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:50 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
vegasrobo :

I'm assuming you got a good look at the clean version Robo sitting in his chair. Is it just me or is something wrong with the face now? I know they fixed an issue with the face being pushed too far out or whatever but I saw some pretty close up pics and it looked nothing like Weller's mouth where it did before. You notice anything like that?

I didn't notice that..He looked great to..and should be shipping end of august..Can't wiat..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm Reply with quote

That is absolutely terrific, such a great likeness and detail

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
RoboDave
O-L5*

O-L5*

OCP POLICE 075

Comment: A sane man, in an insane world

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:49 am Reply with quote

I too was hoping they would included the damaged helmet head (with exposed eye) and the ratchet gun for when he took off the helmet.

RB 696

delorean-car
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:19 am Reply with quote

RoboDave :
I too was hoping they would included the damaged helmet head (with exposed eye) and the ratchet gun for when he took off the helmet.

Do we have a full list of the accessories though? A damaged helmet head would be great to have, I doubt there is anyone who doesn't love the shot of his eye while fighting ED-209...

As for the movie-accuracy of the battle damage - it seems a bit strange that they didn't follow it completely, but I don't really mind. I mean, yeah, I know this thing carries a hefty price but as long as the inaccuracies don't make it look bad, I don't mind.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quote

Roboben_hk :

Never seen this still before. Does anyone else think it looks like Peter Weller doing a Joel Kinnaman impression?

RB 2943

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Never seen this still before. Does anyone else think it looks like Peter Weller doing a Joel Kinnaman impression?

NO.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quote

He does, baby.

RB 2943

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
He does, baby.

Kinnaman is the one who does a Peter Weller impression. In fact that's exactly what he got payed to do.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quote

I think Kinnaman is the first actor to play it in his own way and for it to work. Burke and Eden kind of did Weller impersonations, Fletcher made a good Murphy but awful Robo.

That photo is clearly a reaction shot when Jones takes the Old Man hostage, but it also looks like the 'chip on the shoulder' Murphy that Kinnaman plays. His Murphy is a bit more openly-aggressive. Weller is tough but stoic.

RB 2943

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard