New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Helmetless and Battle damaged RoboCop - By Hot toys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Ponteral
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Dead or alive, you're coming with me.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote

End of the august? I don't think so. The standard version will be shipped in end of August. In Europe in september... This is prototype, so I think they will make more details like in the movie.

And I guess it will be avaiable in next year. Still long time to go on the market...

RB 819

auto9 dvd-20th
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
He does, baby.

Kinnaman didn't start appearing in anything until 1990 so...

RB 853

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
gowett
The Creator of River Rouge!

O-L5*

Comment: OCP Your Only Choice!

Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:50 pm Reply with quote

wow I would love to get this!

RB 13

Batman89 batman-joker STH-Sonic
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quote

Holy Shit!..Murphy,It's you!

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:03 pm Reply with quote

Is that a Murphy toy??????????????

Looks f***ing awesome.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Really amazing. So, I am going to put my account here so everyone could send me bucks to get them tongue

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:14 pm Reply with quote

woooow looks like the cred card getting maxed for this stunning peace

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:54 pm Reply with quote

Hot Toys, a guy doesn't know if to love you for doing this or hate you for knowing he won't be able to afford it...

It is daaaaamn nice though.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Those are very detailed. Good models. The pre augmentation one is unusual and detailed.

RB 188

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 pm Reply with quote

Alex Murphy! Smile
I think it is pretty amazing to finally get something different other than the same RoboCop1 figure every toy company tends to release.

Never been a fan of the real clothing thing they put on the figures though. Takes it too close to the doll category for me and it always tend to look like the figure is wearing 1 size larger than they should. I will definitely pick up the battle damaged one but most likely not the Alex Murphy.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:37 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Alex Murphy! Smile
I think it is pretty amazing to finally get something different other than the same RoboCop1 figure every toy company tends to release.

Never been a fan of the real clothing thing they put on the figures though. Takes it too close to the doll category for me and it always tend to look like the figure is wearing 1 size larger than they should. I will definitely pick up the battle damaged one but most likely not the Alex Murphy.

But if the Alex Murphy figure didn't have real clothes it wouldn't look right I would think. They're posable I take it.
How would you make molded clothes when its a bulky police uniform. Its not like a Adam Jenson figure there is, were his clothes are all tight and fitted.

RB 188

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:04 am Reply with quote

Archive :
Alex Murphy! Smile

Indeed. This is awesome news really, and worth it for that fact alone to me. Good to see All-Man Murphy get some love too.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:42 am Reply with quote

Meriandressial :
But if the Alex Murphy figure didn't have real clothes it wouldn't look right I would think. They're posable I take it.
How would you make molded clothes when its a bulky police uniform. Its not like a Adam Jenson figure there is, were his clothes are all tight and fitted.

There are plenty of toy companies that does sculpted clothes in plastic like the rest of the figure. Mcfarlane toys for example. Check out their Terminator or alien marines figures for reference.

Again, It's still amazing to get this kind of figure but the doll clothes doesn't work for me personally.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:26 am Reply with quote

I think I'm actually slightly more excited for the Murphy figure, rather than the Battle Damaged one. Maybe it's simply because it's a first. I too think that sometimes real clothes are more of a hassle, but in this case, the promo pictures make it look beautiful.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard