New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Complete Robocop suit with extras 4 sale (Germany)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    INDEX -> Props, suits and figures
Prowler
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:43 am Reply with quote

Ok used this Adress now. Did the 4 Pics come through?

RB 136

ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:59 am Reply with quote

Here are the pics guys

[img[/img]

[img[/img]

[img[/img]

[img[/img]

Cheers

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
Prowler
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:03 am Reply with quote

Hey,

these are All Pics that I recently did BEFORE PUTTING each single part bubble wrapped in a huge Box. In the Pics you Can see the Overall good Condition and the nice shimmering Paintjob. Chin-Cover and all Body Parts are Double there (Plastic and silicone; silicone parts were NEVER used. Even silicone parts for putting the arms through before putting in the Arm armor are existent. Plastic stomach part shows a little hole.)

Pistons are the Double Too (normal and Aluminium).

RB 136

Prowler
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:59 pm Reply with quote

Ok, I've had a few PM's but I neither want to sell the suit in pieces nor sell it too low. As more than 330 clicks have been on this Thread I've decided to end my offering here but list it on ebay instead. Wanted to avoid this initially but don't want to ship internationally and must try a bigger market. Thanks again for offering IT here.

RB 136

ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:30 pm Reply with quote

i really thought people would be jumping all over it , it's a complete suit with extra pieces , am really surprised that a good looking suit is not being snapped up on this forum

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quote

i just blown mine on the ironman suit, if i had the doller i would off had this that's for shore no messing about, good luck with your sale, and if its still around i might ask you from time to time if you still got this, i would love this suit to go with my other suit

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Prowler
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:46 pm Reply with quote

Yeah you are welcome

RB 136

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:21 am Reply with quote

Indeed there is a demand for the suit but it gets erratic, may have nothing good on here right now but it might be a different story in two or three months, with someone coming on here asking about buying one, and such. That said, I gotta say at present I think you'll get less interest as selling it as a full suit rather than piece parting it, mainly because I think parts are what more people are looking for these days. But ultimately its yours, so sell it how you wish of course. Had I won the lottery today I'd hit you up without doubt, alas, not to be though. Best of luck to you.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:59 am Reply with quote

The biggest demand for Robo suits and any other suit for that matter is before halloween, and before any kind of big convention such as ComicCon.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
gez1967

L-L3

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quote

not really Archive if you are life long fan off Robocop and every one wants a Robocop suit, thing is with them there rare these days, they hold there money, if you want a suit that bad you will pay the money for one, not daft money but a good price for one, I my self paid good money for mine and got a banging suit, there to many window shoppers on here some times an want things for peanuts, as I have found my self being on this site for a good bit now. if I had the money I would of had this right away.

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quote

I'm judging this mainly on the amount of new "where can I get a robo suit?" topics on the forum and e-mails I get during those times. Halloween is definitely the high point for people who want a Robo suit or any kind of cosplay suit.

Of course as you say it's hard to tell if they are really serious and would actually pay the amount it takes. I remember that time when some new guy in his first post asked if he could borrow someones suit. oh dear

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:24 am Reply with quote

Archive :
I'm judging this mainly on the amount of new "where can I get a robo suit?" topics on the forum and e-mails I get during those times. Halloween is definitely the high point for people who want a Robo suit or any kind of cosplay suit.

Of course as you say it's hard to tell if they are really serious and would actually pay the amount it takes. I remember that time when some new guy in his first post asked if he could borrow someones suit. oh dear

yes I was a new guy on here at one stage. I was like the others all looking for a Robocop suit. I for one have to thank the Robocop archive site its was here I found my dream of having a Robocop suit,.

but like you say I people want a suit they will pay for one....iam just gutted I don't have any doller left

RB 1158

PartMan
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 am Reply with quote

Can I just ask anyone on here, how much do you think a Hansing suit in good condition is worth?

RB 102

gez1967

L-L3

Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quote

add say about £4000 for a top range one. in other moneys it be a lot more, add be happy to pay that sort of money for a good Robocop suit......and if you don't sell your suit . ill buy it from you for that price . peace

RB 1158

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard