New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robo Cop Helmet kits ? Anyone know a source ?

Merida IronMan Carter
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:33 pm Reply with quote

Hi Everyone.

My first post, so let me introduce myself. I am a cosplayer from Canada but residing most of the time in much warmer Mexico much of the year. Always been a huge fan of the first movie 2 movies. And honestly I did not mind the movie that came out a while back.

I never got my hands on a Robo Cop set of armor but have a friend who is going to help me with a build, but i want to see if I can acquire a helmet, and then just build the rest of the suit.

So if anyone has a spare helmet or know who is building or have kits available please let me know.

Thanks for any help, and thanks for accepting me onto the forums.

Carter

RB 14

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Good luck!

I think itīs hard to find pieces of the suit. Sometimes someone came with a suit to sell here, but itīs difficult to find a lot of Robo stuff (the suit, the Auto-9, props... ).

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Merida IronMan Carter
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:23 pm Reply with quote

I have seen places that were building and offering helmet kits up to as little as 6 months past. But only 1 guy has molds he is building from and his turnaround time is ridiculous for a raw cast. Worse considering the price he wants for one.

Other places I did see where there were helmets, websites still active, you can send messages but no replys. Same issue with FaceBook.

I was hoping maybe someone has an extra helmet / kit on here they will want to part with.

If not, I will build in foam, but prefer all the time to have a plastic / fibreglass helmet. Thats how a lot of my other suits are at present.

Its nice to be wished luck, but I prefer to be put in the right direction for a helmet or a source / name / email.

Thanks much.
C

RB 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard