RegisterRegister  PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

New ROBOCOPS web series by Machinima
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ChAnOoD
DC-L2

DC-L2

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
Its not intended to be completely Robo free.And to my knowledge no new Robo at all.

That´s the bad thing about news: every one changes something, and you can read things like that. As for "Robo stock footage", I hope they won´t go on that direction either; if you´re going to do a new RoboCop product, make it, don´t borrow images.

The good thing about this is that we´ll have something to talk and speculate for some months, until we have news from the project.

RB 2586

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:19 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
vegasrobo :
Its not intended to be completely Robo free.And to my knowledge no new Robo at all.

That´s the bad thing about news: every one changes something, and you can read things like that. As for "Robo stock footage", I hope they won´t go on that direction either; if you´re going to do a new RoboCop product, make it, don´t borrow images.

The good thing about this is that we´ll have something to talk and speculate for some months, until we have news from the project.

I figure any 'news' from Vegas on this project is directly from the source [MACHINIMA] since he was in talks with them at one point. Anywho, I guess this could go one of many ways. I'm not too excited. Honestly, it kinda feels like an updat d version of RoboCop: The Ride. Oh what I wouldn't give for a RoboCop NetFlix series ala DareDevil. I recently finished watching it and they're doing things right over at NF.

RB 3555

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge
ChAnOoD
DC-L2

DC-L2

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:44 pm Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
Honestly, it kinda feels like an updat d version of RoboCop: The Ride.

Being an POV series, it´d feel like a videogame.

POCOBOR :
Oh what I wouldn't give for a RoboCop NetFlix series ala DareDevil. I recently finished watching it and they're doing things right over at NF.

We already talked about a mature RoboCop series with a decent budget. Could be really nice. And yes, the Daredevil series is too good. Hope they´ll release it soon; I have to get it.

RB 2586

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:40 pm Reply with quote

Need to check out DD, love House of Cards.

RB 106703

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP3 - L5

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:05 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
POCOBOR :
Oh what I wouldn't give for a RoboCop NetFlix series ala DareDevil. I recently finished watching it and they're doing things right over at NF.

We already talked about a mature RoboCop series with a decent budget. Could be really nice. And yes, the Daredevil series is too good. Hope they´ll release it soon; I have to get it.

I agree totally, a new Robo series would be bitchin' if done even remotely to the level of many TV shows these days. A Netflix series would be good but something from a cable network would be awesome as well - There's been several great shows there too. Bah.. How good it could be.

Anyway, again, we'll see what's doin' with this. I still have reservations, but as usual, wait and see.

RB 52185

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun UC-M21 robocop3-gunarm remake-gun
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:12 pm Reply with quote

Don't forget we could always end up with another PD... Sad as it is, like I said in another topic, I think I'd prefer no new stuff (that have a story) as opposed to crappy new stuff.

RB 10688

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
robo reiko
R-L5

R-L5

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quote

ROBOCOPS is happening and coming soon. Let's talk about what we will like to see on Machinima plot. What will please us hard core fans? Of what I know this will be like "End of Watch" and will be using the original suit, perhaps update it a knotch. If the suit is to be updated a knotch for more mobility, what will we like updated to the suit?

RB 764

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L2

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:09 pm Reply with quote

Suits fine the way it is..

RB 5509

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L2

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm Reply with quote

See that's the problem,Everyone always thinks that's where to begin<upgrades and such,We've got that before I.E."ROBOCOP 3",It would be more interesting to explore continued public reaction to more and more exposure to Robocop units and how that would eventually effect human counterparts on the police force there would e lots of tension..Were talking more that one unit so human cops will get replaced that was the point all along.I had ideas but since they deemed it necessary to "change direction" I guess we'll never see that.

RB 5509

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
JimWantsAliens
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:27 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
Suits fine the way it is..

vegasrobo :
See that's the problem,Everyone always thinks that's where to begin<upgrades and such,We've got that before I.E."ROBOCOP 3",It would be more interesting to explore continued public reaction to more and more exposure to Robocop units and how that would eventually effect human counterparts on the police force there would e lots of tension..Were talking more that one unit so human cops will get replaced that was the point all along.I had ideas but since they deemed it necessary to "change direction" I guess we'll never see that.

I think that would be the way to go too, storywise.

I think going forward, Murphy's suit should be pretty much unchanged from the Bottin suit. Other 'RoboCop's can look different maybe.

RB 2151

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Johan
The Goose That Laid The Golden Melon

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:37 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
I think going forward, Murphy's suit should be pretty much unchanged from the Bottin suit. Other 'RoboCop's can look different maybe.

That would be good. We could see all these other designed RoboCops, but instantly see THE RoboCop when he appears in his regular suit.

I definitely need some more info on this whole series as so far I've having a difficult time getting any kind excitement from this.

RB 6221

auto9 remake-gun sunblock5000 robocop-figure4 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop sprite-robocop1 masters-trapjaw
ChAnOoD
DC-L2

DC-L2

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Johan :
I definitely need some more info on this whole series as so far I've having a difficult time getting any kind excitement from this.

They should contact you to make some kind of "hype" on this site. After all, this is the closest web to be an "official" thing for the character (RoboCop.com belongs to the Made in Taiwan one... I meant, the reboot).

RB 2586

RoboPimp

DC-L5

Comment: "Ain't nothin' like pimpin'" - Too $hort

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:55 am Reply with quote

Yeah, it would be nice if they reached out the to Archive with an exclusive preview or something... if they cared about getting the hardcore fans they would do such a thing, but since they are mostly aimed at video gamers if I remember correctly I wouldn't expect such considerations.

http://bkjames.bandcamp.com/

RB 1974

robopimp-helmet comic5-robocop comic1-robocop comic4-robocop comic3-robocop comic2-robocop violin-guy
JimWantsAliens
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:20 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
They should contact you to make some kind of "hype" on this site. After all, this is the closest web to be an "official" thing for the character (RoboCop.com belongs to the Made in Taiwan one... I meant, the reboot).

The Archive has always been the no.1 RoboCop website. Fact!

Therefore, I agree they should reach out to us.

RB 2151

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard