New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Duffy's Fate in RoboCop 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

RoboLewis
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:51 pm Reply with quote

I’ve been thinking about Duffy and had questions like if Murphy and Lewis told Sgt. Reed about Duffy being a bad cop?
Or did anyone even wonder what happened to him, especially if he had a partner? And instead of cutting him
open, what if they kept injecting him with Nuke so when his body got discovered, it would look like he just overdosed on the drug?

RB 1156

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:25 am Reply with quote

RoboLewis :
I’ve been thinking about Duffy and had questions like if Murphy and Lewis told Sgt. Reed about Duffy being a bad cop?
Or did anyone even wonder what happened to him, especially if he had a partner? And instead of cutting him
open, what if they kept injecting him with Nuke so when his body got discovered, it would look like he just overdosed on the drug?

They did; he himself says 'Ah usual shit from Reed - Eh they'll never prove anything..' talking to Hob and Catzo before being knocked out. Sounds like he's been a dirty cop for a while but has managed to skate by and cover his tracks just enough to never get pinched over it.

And way they were going through cops he probably didn't have a partner long, if at all. They were talking about cops only going one per car and all.

That all said, probably many felt a 'good riddance' moment with him. I'm quite sure they probably found his body at some point and well, there it is.

Interesting thought about having him overdose on Nuke. Could have made for a neat scene where he coulda been like how Catzo died in certain adaptations perhaps.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard