New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TMNT 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:41 am Reply with quote

Our new Shredder has been shown. Not sure if this is the complete suit or just the helmet, but while I expected a bit more armor and spikes, it's also a definite improvement over the one in the previous film (though I didn't mind him THAT much as well, besides the blade overkill). This looks really neat though. Quite menacing. It's neat that you can see his eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC4fbZ5j_34/

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:09 pm Reply with quote

If a transformer shredder from the first film can't stop 4 bullet proof monsters, then this guy certainly can't. Will he be taking the ooze himself and become stronger? Will he even fight the turtles or just leave it to B & R? I'm not totally understanding the logistics of this but I agree that it looks a lot better and more ninja than the first movie!

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 pm Reply with quote

Edd 209 :
If a transformer shredder from the first film can't stop 4 bullet proof monsters, then this guy certainly can't.

That is a very good point, being the turtles so oversized, now a human shredder doesn't fit anymore, despite looking much better than that terrible thing from the first movie.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quote

Just seen the new trailer...

I really hope they don't make the turtles humans... They already look grotesquely human shrek like - and wasn't that a shrek storyline anyway him becoming human?

Part of me may actually have liked the trailer if it wasn't for their cartoony shrek faces, so maybe having human versions is a plus point lol.

And will Donnie have a human hand for part of the movie? Geez, remakes and human hands!!

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quote

I actually think that the whole transformation thing might be so they'd have an excuse to change the designs to something more pleasing to the fans, seeing as they're completely changing Shredder and Karai too.
Donnie's hand is probably something that won't last and I doubt we'll be getting human Turtles. Or if we do, it's probably going to be for a very short period, similarly to how Splinter never changed back for a longer period in the original cartoon.
Speaking of which, the new ooze is now purple, referencing the mutagen as it appeared in the 80s series.
I'm eagerly awaiting this. Definitely my most-anticipated comic-book movie this year. Looks fun, even if it may be in a guilty-pleasure-ish kind of way.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:47 am Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
I actually think that the whole transformation thing might be so they'd have an excuse to change the designs to something more pleasing to the fans, seeing as they're completely changing Shredder and Karai too.
Donnie's hand is probably something that won't last and I doubt we'll be getting human Turtles. Or if we do, it's probably going to be for a very short period, similarly to how Splinter never changed back for a longer period in the original cartoon.
Speaking of which, the new ooze is now purple, referencing the mutagen as it appeared in the 80s series.
I'm eagerly awaiting this. Definitely my most-anticipated comic-book movie this year. Looks fun, even if it may be in a guilty-pleasure-ish kind of way.

Definitely a guilty pleasure yes...

I keep switching between being really intrigued to see what direction this goes in to being utterly appalled by it all.

I really want to see more of Kraang though first...

If I was Donatello, I'd become human, get a decent pair of glasses and be a world genius - he is wasted down there in the sewer!

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Just coming back from it... if you're fans of the classic cartoon DO NOT MISS this movie!
Seriously, I was hyped, but this surpassed all my expectations! The action is good, the majority of the characters are good, the jokes are good and don't even get me started on the fanservice.

I went with my best friend, who hated the 2014 flick and he couldn't believe how much he loved this one!! I'm still WOWed... Can't wait to see it again!

CREDITS 2697

Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:50 pm Reply with quote

So RF93, I'll take it that this new movie was better than the 2014 one!?

CREDITS 1158

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:10 pm Reply with quote

It absolutely blows it away!! Granted, I kinda liked that one as well, but this one I LOVED! It has problems, I had this huge grin on my face the entire time. It really felt like a live-action cartoon for the most part. The Turtles are great an so are Bebop and Rocksteady. April doesn't linger on screen for too long and actually serves a purpose. Casey Jones is a bit of a letdown, but hey, all things considered, they made me smile, they made me laugh and they definitely made me want to see it again!

CREDITS 2697

Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:01 am Reply with quote

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Can't decide whether to go see it opr not...

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:50 am Reply with quote

I still have a problem with how the turtles look as they continue to be REALLY ugly and creepy. Splinter looked better this time though.

The movie was entertaining however. Much better than the first.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:38 am Reply with quote

Never got round to seeing this. Oh well...

CREDITS 746

Ed-260
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:54 am Reply with quote

I saw it a few weeks ago, and to me it is as bad as the first one, just in a different way.

In this one they really tried to please the fans (in particular the TV cartoon fans), but still it was just not enough, the plot was bad and lazy. The first one ignores fans, this one is an butt-kisser to the fans, but neither work as a good story.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:15 am Reply with quote

I enjoyed it more than the first. At lesat this time it felt more like a movie about the turtles instead of "April/Megan Fox, featuring the Ninja Turtles". Clearly they were aiming to make more like the 80s cartoon, even more so than the first.

Not a great film though by any means. Also, Rocksteady and Bebop's mutation explaintion was stupid. On another note, the 2012 TV series is apparently ending this year. 2D animated reboot series next year!

CREDITS 409

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard