New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Ocean Software's RoboCop games...

ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0TE927j4cs , from http://www.indieretronews.com/2016/03/the-story-of-ocean-software-biggest.html mentrioned , briefly mentioned the old games for a few minutes. Very Happy

RB 2616

cake
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Woha, almost an hour of a doc! I“ll have to take a look to it, Ocean reminds me of my childhood.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Woha, almost an hour of a doc! I“ll have to take a look to it, Ocean reminds me of my childhood.
Yeah, but only several minutes of RoboCop. It is still fun to watch the whole thing if you're into old video games.

RB 2616

cake
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quote

Oh! Thanks for sharing this! Always neat to see a documentary on retro games, especially European ones Smile

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:02 pm Reply with quote

I liked seeing all the European copies and ports of arcade games. There was a lot of video game history in this video and it contributes to what I have already read about the video game industry's many ups and downs over the year. I also loved the old ads and commercials for video games and computers too!
Narrator reminded me of Ron Weasley.

RB 1747

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:27 pm Reply with quote

Rather than creating a new topic needlessly, here's my recent purchase of Ocean's Spectrum 48k/128k/+2/+3 Robocop game:

Now I just need to purchase one of those units to be able to play it šŸ¤£

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:34 pm Reply with quote

Zentron :
Rather than creating a new topic needlessly, here's my recent purchase of Ocean's Spectrum 48k/128k/+2/+3 Robocop game

Did you pay only 4 bucks for it? If yes, thatĀ“s cool. IĀ“m tempted to get Robo2 for Spectrum. I remember I almost had it back in the day and itĀ“d be a fun thing to get on my collection after all these years.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:40 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Did you pay only 4 bucks for it? If yes, thatĀ“s cool. IĀ“m tempted to get Robo2 for Spectrum. I remember I almost had it back in the day and itĀ“d be a fun thing to get on my collection after all these years.
I paid Ā£4 GBP, which is roughly $5.30 USD.

If you can find it at a good price, I say go for it! It was only a little bit of luck that I found this, I was in a small shopping mall buying other stuff and was going to leave, but decided to go into the adjoining market hall, as there was a stall there that sold DVDs and Blu-Ray', along with the occasional SEGA Saturn/Dreamcast game that I'm interested in, so I went in and saw that they had this Robocop game for sale, so I bought it there and then.

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:29 am Reply with quote

Zentron :
ChAnOoD :
I paid Ā£4 GBP, which is roughly $5.30 USD.

If you can find it at a good price, I say go for it! It was only a little bit of luck that I found this, I was in a small shopping mall buying other stuff and was going to leave, but decided to go into the adjoining market hall, as there was a stall there that sold DVDs and Blu-Ray', along with the occasional SEGA Saturn/Dreamcast game that I'm interested in, so I went in and saw that they had this Robocop game for sale, so I bought it there and then.

ThatĀ“s cheap! IĀ“ve seen copies online for 20/40 euros, so itĀ“s kinda pricey for what it is if you compare it to your purchase Laughing

RB 10830

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard