New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboDoc - New Robo Documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quote

3 days to go! Probably announcing pre-orders starting on their website or something...

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:45 pm Reply with quote

RoboWags :
3 days to go! Probably announcing pre-orders starting on their website or something...

Since it was made on Kickstarter, I doubt they´d think on selling it on Robo´s birthday. I assume they´ll go with a trailer or a promo of some sort.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:01 pm Reply with quote

Here it is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtq00d8nz2g&feature=youtu.be

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:00 am Reply with quote

Love the clip, they did a good job with their music and all. And seeing so many previously not-for-a-long-time seen or unseen faces and names in interviews, just looks bitchin'. Looking forward to this piece for sure.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 am Reply with quote

This is great and the trailer was great.They even showed a bit of that deleted scene with Lewis going to OCP to visit Faxx.

RB 1199

game-xbox
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 am Reply with quote

Faxx went to OCP to visit herself? Wow, can't wait to see that! Wink

RB 17167

HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:44 pm Reply with quote

Paddy :
Faxx went to OCP to visit herself? Wow, can't wait to see that! Wink

Laughing

It was the filming of that scene with crew visible but it's still priceless.

RB 1199

game-xbox
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quote

Looks amazing.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:51 pm Reply with quote

We got another mail from RoboDoc. I wonder if they could finish it for 2018.

Quote:
Deadlines have been missed and in hindsight they were unrealistic for a project involving 3 films, a TV series and over 100 interviews. We can apologise for this as it was our error!

Some may see this as an excuse BUT it is a genuine mammoth project. We have other teams working on Pennywise so there is no crossover work and our editors can give their all on RoboDoc.

RB 10830

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:03 pm Reply with quote

Eh, I'd rather them take their time and do it as right as can be done. Honestly in retrospect once it ballooned up like it did I think it would have been rather unfeasible to have had it done that soon.

That said, the waiting is still killing me of course. I do hope they don't take too long, as it's been quite a while coming already.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:40 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Eh, I'd rather them take their time and do it as right as can be done. Honestly in retrospect once it ballooned up like it did I think it would have been rather unfeasible to have had it done that soon.

I think the same. Better have a good product than a rushed one.

Stan The Man :
That said, the waiting is still killing me of course. I do hope they don't take too long, as it's been quite a while coming already.

But this.

RB 10830

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 am Reply with quote

There is really no rush to complete this, sure there are a few fans on the edge of their seat but it's not like Robo is gonna be any more or less relevant a year or two from now so I say they should take as long as they need to make a truly definitive Robo documentary. And hopefully that means they will find some time to squeeze in stuff about the comics, cartoons, and everything else besides the "3 films, a TV series".

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:14 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
And hopefully that means they will find some time to squeeze in stuff about the comics, cartoons, and everything else besides the "3 films, a TV series".

Not sure about that. No effort to talk about PD for the moment, and it looks they won´t focus their attention on comics (some of us gave them contacts to people who worked on comics, but no news about some comic interviews from the special). They included "Our RoboCop Remake", but as far as I know, they only approached Reiko for that part, even when they had the mails from the people behind the project.

So I assume they wanted to focus the doc with Robo 1,2,3 and The Series.

RB 10830

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:05 am Reply with quote

According to their website its now listed as RoboDoc: Part 1. No mention of a Part 2 anywhere. Wonder if they are planning to cover the cartoons and comics in the second part? Meh...they'll probably cover the reboot instead... :roll:

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard