New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

30th Anniversary screening by Alamo or RoboFans
Goto page Previous  1, 2

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:53 am Reply with quote

Official date and time. Tell me. I'll write it in at the calendar at work this week. I will attend. We all need to get shirts made beforehand. Archive shirts with our screen names and real names if we so choose. I don't care of cost. I will pay for stan to come even if I have to go pick his ass up, really. No shit.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:00 am Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
Official date and time. Tell me. I'll write it in at the calendar at work this week. I will attend. We all need to get shirts made beforehand. Archive shirts with our screen names and real names if we so choose. I don't care of cost. I will pay for stan to come even if I have to go pick his ass up, really. No shit.

Dawww.. how sweet. I'd almost feel compelled to go Carlin style on you for that. That said, will that include the cost of liquor? 'Cause that will be one of the ways I won't be so cheap.. tongue

Seriously though, that is quite kind of you. Hell I'd be happy with just the ride. At least I wouldn't be much a detour for you. I'm totally game in any event, like RD just specify some exact time coordinates.

Loving how this is unfolding - While a theater would be great, I'm also very much liking the concept of an even more awesome version of what you did before at the City Hall - That was great anyway but that plus some (hell, any) cast/crew and all of us? It will be the event of a lifetime. As a self-described post-modern American Jesus as my witness, it shall be done!

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quote

No updates from Alamo. I'm in Florida on vacation, I'll email him Monday when I get back.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:52 pm Reply with quote

Messaged Chris from RoboDoc and let him know what might be happening, he said he's in to get some 30th anniversary footage.

Going to let Alamo know, hopefully this will get me some more info on what they are planning.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:52 am Reply with quote

Update required.

NO DIRECTIVES FOUND

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:13 am Reply with quote

Bah, turns out you're not the only one there - A few of us have been poking around about that just recently. Best we got as far as Alamo's concerned is it'll happen sometime right around the original release date (mid-July). Will make for a comfy experience in Texas. tongue

Also means a fair bit of short notice at this point.. Neutral

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 am Reply with quote

Wow this looks awesome.

Wish I could make it.

So glad I got to see a screening last weekend.

RB 4892

Ed-260
gez1967
drop it . dead or alive your coming with me

L-L3

Comment: looking for me

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quote

iam working on coming over to this ill know by end off june with my funds , i been talking to brad so good tome and do the tour off the city that be well cool... fingers crossed i get the news iam hoping for. but i got loads on at the min..

RB 1158

robocop3-gunarm ultra1 dc-superman VoorHees-Mask ultra5 remake1 transformers-icon1 batman-Batmobile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard