New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop in 2017 - What's next for Robo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:58 am Reply with quote

Itīd be fun to have the RvsT hybrid from NECA. But itīd be great if they improve the quality. Roboīs leg in the one Iīve got (Jetpack and Cobra Cannon) just broke. First, the mech broke, and now the leg piece fell off. :roll:

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Itīd be fun to have the RvsT hybrid from NECA. But itīd be great if they improve the quality. Roboīs leg in the one Iīve got (Jetpack and Cobra Cannon) just broke. First, the mech broke, and now the leg piece fell off. :roll:

RB 4892

Ed-260
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Edd 209 :
ChAnOoD :

Yeah, exactly. Laughing

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Ok, time to have some fun guessing what the mystery product is...

I think we can discount re-releases of past films with extra features from Archive's comments about MGM (unless it was a deliberate double bluff.) However, not sure where The Series rights lay. Could there be a remaster with audio commentaries on the way?

Would love the Marvel or Dark Horse stuff to get a nice new shiny re-issue. But would they plan that for the same month BOOM's collected Dead Or Alive 3 comes out.

How about a new game? GTA: Delta City. Not sure what the deal is these days with games, but wouldn't they announce the game was in development before announcing the release? Could be awesome, but seems unlikely - unfortunately.

Theatrical re-release? I wouldn't mind betting on this for one night only in July but not really a 'product', more an event.

Hardback book like The Definitive Guide? Maybe a script book bringing together all the shooting scripts with some glossy photos.

Chronicle - Either a double pack of RoboRejects from the 2nd film, or a ridiculously expensive 1:2 or 1:1 RoboCop. The latter I will make room to house and afford, the latter not so much.

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:42 pm Reply with quote

Colour me very intrigued with the mystery announcement... What could it be. Is March 2017 an anniversary date for anything Robo related? I can't think of any off-hand. The date may not matter, but for maximum impact, you would have thought they would have released any new items around the time of the 30th anniversary and rode the coat-tails of that publicity (whatever it gets that is!)

It if was a special edition/remaster of RoboCop 2/3/Series with lots of special features, I would lose my shit but I highly doubt that's what it will be.

It's gonna annoy me having to wait to find out what it is...!

RB 17167

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:05 pm Reply with quote

"Official product" sounds interesting, but I have the feeling itīd be disappointing.

RB 10830

Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:09 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Theatrical re-release? I wouldn't mind betting on this for one night only in July but not really a 'product', more an event.

I've always thought they should just rerelease at the cinema - I'd love a chance to see R1 on the big screen

Paddy :
It if was a special edition/remaster of RoboCop 2/3/Series with lots of special features, I would lose my shit but I highly doubt that's what it will be.

Or this definitely, but probably not.

ChAnOoD :
"Official product" sounds interesting, but I have the feeling itīd be disappointing.

This... Crying or Very sad Laughing

RB 4892

Ed-260
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:38 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :

As long as it's not more figures... unless it's a NECA Anne Lewis...

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:42 am Reply with quote

I'm calling it - Poseable Clarence Boddicker figure complete with 'bitches leave' button.

Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:37 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
I'm calling it - Poseable Clarence Boddicker figure complete with 'bitches leave' button.

Smile

Or a Melting Emil with a button to make him explode after a car run over him.

RB 10830

HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:35 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Stan The Man :

Smile

Or a Melting Emil with a button to make him explode after a car run over him.

Laughing

RB 1199

game-xbox
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:36 pm Reply with quote

WHOAAAA! Oh no they didn't!!!

Scream Factory have announced Collector's Edition releases of RoboCop 2 and 3 for March 21!!!!

Extras to be confirmed in February. Fingers crossed for some HD-quality deleted scenes.

Early pre-orders come with 18" x 24" posters and get shipped two weeks early too!
https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/sci-fi/robocop-2-collector-s-edition
https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/sci-fi/robocop-3-collector-s-edition

Unfortunately, it looks like they are region-locked and ship only to the US and Canada, but it's a step further!

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 pm Reply with quote

The noises that came out of my mouth when I first saw this were not that of a 34 year old man. I'll just say that. Can't wait for the bonus features list! 2017 is gonna be awesome! That said, I really don't like the cover art for R3. Somebody just drew the Enterbay figure. Oh well, still beyond happy! 😁

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Sounds too good... for you, DAMN Americans and Canadians!!!! Laughing As theyīll be Region A. Iīd love to have them on my growing Blu-Ray collection, but not sure if I couldnīt play them here.

RB 10830

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard