New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop in 2017 - What's next for Robo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:39 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Archive :

What they WILL include (so far) is vintage Robo2-3 documentaries.

Wait, aside from the extremely short TV featurette on R2 Im not aware of any making of for 2&3, do you know which documentaries theyre talking about?

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

I remember around the time R3 was making its way onto pay-per-view and movie channels a friend of mine told me he saw a behind the scenes featurette on either HBO or Showtime. He mentioned they talked about the flight pack and all sorts of things. I was so jealous and tried to find something for years.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:10 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Wait, aside from the extremely short TV featurette on R2 Im not aware of any making of for 2&3, do you know which documentaries theyre talking about?

Documentary is probably the wrong word. It will be more like promos. Stuff they put together to air on tv at the time to promote.

It's also complicated just what content MGM will clear and approved for them to use.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:42 am Reply with quote

POCOBOR :
I remember around the time R3 was making its way onto pay-per-view and movie channels a friend of mine told me he saw a behind the scenes featurette on either HBO or Showtime. He mentioned they talked about the flight pack and all sorts of things. I was so jealous and tried to find something for years.

Likewise someone told me they saw Burke with his arm tucked in behind the chest plate and a robotic arm in its place. I've never been able to find this.

RB 4892

Ed-260
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:33 am Reply with quote

Archive :
KidGoesWild :

Documentary is probably the wrong word. It will be more like promos. Stuff they put together to air on tv at the time to promote.

It's also complicated just what content MGM will clear and approved for them to use.

Nevertheless its still very interesting, since Im only familiar with the short making of promo thats on youtube

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 pm Reply with quote

Edd 209 :
Likewise someone told me they saw Burke with his arm tucked in behind the chest plate and a robotic arm in its place. I've never been able to find this.

That's in the movie anyway! You can clearly see Burke's real arm behind his back when his Robo arm has been cut off by Otomo. It's rather obvious!

RB 18145

Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:00 pm Reply with quote

Paddy :
Edd 209 :

That's in the movie anyway! You can clearly see Burke's real arm behind his back when his Robo arm has been cut off by Otomo. It's rather obvious!

True Laughing

I just want to see it BTS

RB 4892

Ed-260
AceAlive1
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:28 am Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
WHOAAAA! Oh no they didn't!!!

Scream Factory have announced Collector's Edition releases of RoboCop 2 and 3 for March 21!!!!

Extras to be confirmed in February. Fingers crossed for some HD-quality deleted scenes.

Early pre-orders come with 18" x 24" posters and get shipped two weeks early too!
https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/sci-fi/robocop-2-collector-s-edition
https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/sci-fi/robocop-3-collector-s-edition

Unfortunately, it looks like they are region-locked and ship only to the US and Canada, but it's a step further!

probably going to be chock full of extras knowing scream factory. they always do the absolute best they can with these. so that makes the price worth it.

RB 743

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:53 am Reply with quote

Oh Im sure itll be worth it. These guys always managed to get chock full of amazing extras even for insanely obscure movies, so with these, theyll do wonders Im sure. Again, for me an audio commentary with Davison for R2 and Dekker for R3 would be worth $100 alone

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:42 pm Reply with quote

hopefully that Cain Figure will be posable

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 pm Reply with quote

I want a reprint of Robocop Vs. The Terminator.

Also a remaster of Robocop VS. The Terminator for everything with a processor and screen.

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:16 am Reply with quote

razgriz21 :
I want a reprint of Robocop Vs. The Terminator.

If you mean the original Dark Horse comic book series, it was reprinted last year. There were two versions. The regular edition features newly recolored art. I was personally not a fan of the new colors as I have always classic, Dark Horse style coloring. There is also a Gallery Edition, which features full scale reproductions of Walt Simonson's original art. This is the version I opted for. As far as Robocop products go, there is nothing like it. Simonson wrote and inked the original series and this behidn the scenes look is fascinating. I enjoyed reading the series side by side with the original comics, which I have had for a while. Both versions of the reprint include some additional content, alternate covers and sketches and such.

If you mean the Dynamite comic book series Robocop Terminator: Kill Human, you're shit out of luck. They will never reprint that series, with good reason.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 am Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG!

Can't believe I have a Robo screening here in Brisbane on April 28th!!!!!

https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/EventsFestivals/InTheHouse

I bloody can't believe it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Happy robo

RB 4892

Ed-260
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:35 pm Reply with quote

RoboCop AND Flash Gordon on the same day? I guess April will be perfect to go visit my cousin there tongue

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Yarbles
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:43 am Reply with quote

Details on what will be included on the upcoming RoboCop 2 and RoboCop 3 collector edition blu-rays.....

http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=20701

RB 3527

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard