New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

A sample of my project: [youtube]

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:03 pm Reply with quote

. A sample of the project: [youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPJA6SuX1E
[/youtube]

ED-209 HD (ver.02/02/2017): for Mugen 1.0 or above.

. ...At Security Concepts, we believe an efficient police force is only part of the solution.
. No, we need something more. We need a 24-hour-a-day police officer. A cop who doesn't need to eat or sleep. A cop with superior firepower and the reflexes to use it.
. Fellow executives, it's a pleasure to introduce you to the future of law enforcement: ED 209 .. in HD!

. Nowadays Trump is the president. So now is the right time to ED-209 comeback... now in HD!!
. Another char of the "I haven´t this action figure, but I made it with internet pictures" collection ! But to make his legs was a pain!
. The playability is ok. This char canoot be throwed by a smaller char and there are no super armor at the normal moves.
. Trump approves this upgrade. And Dick... YOU´RE FIRED!!

http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/ FIGHTERS section.

. High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
. Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
. Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
. A download will occur.
. Install these characters at your Mugen.
. Try them on ARCADE mode.
. Be happy.

RB 1361

cake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard