New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop Figma Customization project (and other misc customs)

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:10 pm Reply with quote

so I'm a continuation of the old account FireCop345, forgot my password plus got locked out of the email I had for that account so I decided I'm just gonna take the shots and start from the ground up, now I don't know about most of you but I think the figma robo is salvageable, he just needs some clean up in some places aka his weird anime mouth so I'm working on making him look like the nice blue version of robo from robocop 2 since I quite liked the suit in that movie, also I will be fixing his weird face and giving a much more peter weller like face, may make a robocain figma if I can muster the money and someone could provide me really good clean shots from every angle of a original Cain puppet since I'd want to base it off of that. So, I will update this thread when I have pictures and whatnot on hand. feel free to discuss your own personal opinions about this project, even if you think this is the stupidest idea to ever exist and I should jump off of the Empire State Building for thinking this I'm fine with that. For opinions are opinions and people have the right to whatever they say.

RB 132

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quote

also just adding 2 cents has to anyone else robocain side profile looked like a American eagle that's very styilzed wearing a nazi world war 2 helmet? I always thought that and thought the reason it sorta is like that is that nazis are considered some of the most monstrous people to ever live, anyways anyone have any suggestions for a material that would emit robo classic robocop 2 shine but not destroy the articulation of the figma figure?

also quick note, don't be surprised if these projects of mine if some of them never come to fruition, so just write down a script mocking me about that and you will forever win the internet and become the new shakesphere if you write it good enough, I will write it down in my book of reasons why i suck, it's already 200 pages long but it needs a few more if you ask me.

alright.

Reason 1069: probably gonna attempt to coat a expensive Japanese import in the stuff they used for the costumes in the movie IN THE NAME OF MY OWN SATISFACTION AND AMUSEMENT

RB 132

Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:52 pm Reply with quote

Resurrection time.

If you still want to customize a RoboCop figma, I have some tips for you.
A dude called blayne Scott once made a unmasked head for my robo figma. Pretty sure he still jas the molds for that. It looks very nice.
Another customizer called spidey customs or something similar repainted a RoboCop figma for me once in robo2 colors. This dude's skill is exceptional. He usually only does 1/6 scale robos, but was willing to do the figma for me too. He has a lot of stuff on his table, but you could still ask him.

RB 787

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard