New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

ED 209 Complete set of 1987 original concept art up for sale

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RoboCop-ED-209-Original-Concept-Prints-By-Nilo-Rodis-Jamero-and-Craig-Hayes-/152450184400?hash=item237ebd34d0:g:zQ4AAOSwEzxYWYCt

This is some pretty cool original movie history here, what we have is some ED 209 concept art as well as i believe some storyboards of ED for the board room scene, hope someone here buys these and scans them so we can see them all crisp and clear.

so, what do you think of this being found? weird how its in the hands of a seller whos only other product seems to be 20 dollar
sleeveless tops.

RB 132

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:03 pm Reply with quote

Weird indeed. That said, I think this, though neat, isn't special enough to warrant being posted out of the EBay topic. Just sayin'.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:20 am Reply with quote

It ended with no bids. I guess $700 is a lot to ask for. He should have thrown in a free sleeveless top..

RB 4892

Ed-260
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard