New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop Bottle Openers Available

Loubert150
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quote

Hello Everyone, I have some official 2014 Robocop movie promo bottle openers, brand new in box. Price is $10 shipping included within USA. $7.00 plus shipping outside of USA. Anyone interested please PM me.

RB 280

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm Reply with quote

The design is brilliant the way it uses the chinguard. Too bad these are from the reboot because the same design would be perfect for the original too! As I do not collect for the reboot and have way too many bottle openers to begin with I will pass, but if these were original Robocop designs I would have snapped one up in a heartbeat!

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:04 am Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
The design is brilliant the way it uses the chinguard. Too bad these are from the reboot because the same design would be perfect for the original too! As I do not collect for the reboot and have way too many bottle openers to begin with I will pass, but if these were original Robocop designs I would have snapped one up in a heartbeat!

Seconded. That said, I think this topic should be in the Props forum.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Loubert150
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quote

RB 280

Helldogg
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: "Only you can prevent forest fires." which is good cause I've got other shit to do.

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:31 am Reply with quote

How are ya'll seeing the photos, all I see is a "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

RB 502

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:03 am Reply with quote

Helldogg :
How are ya'll seeing the photos, all I see is a "please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting"

They were there the other day when this was posted.. seems they've been moved or something.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Helldogg
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: "Only you can prevent forest fires." which is good cause I've got other shit to do.

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:25 am Reply with quote

I seem to have this error on a lot of the postings new an old

RB 502

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:49 am Reply with quote

Helldogg :
I seem to have this error on a lot of the postings new an old

Yeah, I noticed that too. In those cases it could actually be deactivated accounts or whatever because of inactivity; Certain avatars and such are on users that ain't been on in a while.

That said, these pics were a good bit more recent. I use PB and my stuff shows up fine so again probably these pics were moved or otherwise taken down.

RB 52679

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:23 pm Reply with quote

As far as I know, it has something to do with secure internet connections. A lot of message boards seem to be complaining about PhotoBucket lately.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:23 am Reply with quote

Robogate 2017. How will we ever recover?

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quote

buzzfeed :
https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/photobucket-just-killed-a-chunk-of-internet-history

Photobucket Is Holding People's Photos For "Ransom"

The company is now charging a $400 fee to hot-link images — which will break photos on tons of old websites and blogs.

You need to pay up and get a premium account or something like that. A quick google search on the matter reveals people are kind of angry about the whole thing.

It doesn't seem to affect everyone however which is strange.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:10 pm Reply with quote

Good article.. Explains a lot and even goes over a subject I personally like seeing posted about. That said, fuckin' A is that some bullshit. Especially since again, I (and some others) have clearly not had that issue.. I don't use the cloud or any other bullshit, hell I barely use my PB account itself except to back up a few images and host a few others, most of which I use/show here and maybe a couple other places.

I have a feeling they're singling out people that are using (or have used) the service quite heavily in the hopes they'll just pay up. 1 percent-er (of use) folks like me are probably never gonna get this treatment. That said, I will make a note to go back and download my stuff off there in preparation for the worst. I'm quite sure myself and others will find alternatives - What I hate most is indeed the loss of history as noted in this article. Again, shit business all-around.

And to think this started as selling trinkets related to the remake. Bah again. :roll:

RB 52679

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard