New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

30th Anniversay vewing with Peter Weller at OCP Tower
Goto page 1, 2  Next

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:32 pm Reply with quote

Here we go!

This is what the Alamo was so quiet about, the PR guy wouldn't tell me much and then stop responding to me all together...lol. The PR guy also mentioned they have been in contact with Reiko, hopefully a cruiser and a RoboSuit will be there to take pics!

This is going to be huge, I know a lot of other RA folks who will be making the pilgrimage to Old Detroit.

Anyone else making it out?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robocop-returning-theaters-30th-anniversary-1021583

https://www.guidelive.com/movies/2017/07/17/peter-weller-robocop-screening-dallas-city-hall-september

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
TODD-209
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:16 am Reply with quote

There it is...sorry, RoboHell. I posted a similar link in the "What's Next" thread...

RB 1633

ultra4
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:03 am Reply with quote

Finally glad they busted this out!

Several of us have already vowed to attend for sure, including myself who will find a way of making it there if existing avenues prove non-viable. We certainly should have as many folks as can be had be there for this! Practically the event of a lifetime as far as us Roboheads are concerned! Very Happy

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:07 pm Reply with quote

Screw living on the other side of the world...seriously... I'm expecting pics, guys!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:26 pm Reply with quote

I plan on being there come hell or high water!

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:45 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
Screw living on the other side of the world...seriously... I'm expecting pics, guys!
We need t(rans/ele)porters. Wink

RB 2616

cake
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 pm Reply with quote

I'll be there. Even though you're slime!

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
FakeSaleen
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quote

What a bummer the VIP tix are sold out. I'll definitely be there and I'll be bringing my target range prop, too. I'd love to get more signatures on it. It'd be awesome to meet some of you as well since it looks like I'll be making the trip solo from Austin. Btw, the Loot Crate Vault has $4 Robocop shirts ($5 shipping).
https://vault.lootcrate.com/collections/apparel/products/loot-crate-exclusive-robocop-t-shirt?variant=26087924104

RB 106

game-xbox
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Okay.. will soon be on a bus and semi-acclimating myself to doing my shit on a damn phone like the rest of the apes. Fun! tongue

Still blows that many of you guys won't make it. But hey, time ain't over yet. Perhaps someday I'll win the lottery and make our own damn event or three.

As for those that will be there.. psyched about seein' yas and all that. About to embark on the Great Crusade.. for a RoboCop nut anyway. May almighty Murphy bless us on this noble undertaking.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am Reply with quote

And backk.. well I have been for a bit.. been checking all the neglected stuff over the weekend, which I at least made a good dent in. The weekend was awesome, meeting Reiko and Poco and Demise and Saleen was awesome, same for the other non-RA guys in the FB group(s). And the event itself.. seeing and hearing Weller for what might be the last time on a Robo event, meeting the extremely lovely Diane Robin, watching R1 in the proper full Verhoeven glory on that big screen with hundreds of other fans.. man.. Still in a haze a bit.. Just fantastic.

Got some pictures at film sites and at the event and some more kickass blather to post. Will mull some of it over and get something up in the next day or two. I expect Demise and/or Povo might try to get some stuff going as well. Meanwhile, gots a link to a wee piece on it. I expect there'll be more on this shortly if not already.

https://www.guidelive.com/movies/2017/09/11/photos-dallasiest-thing-peter-weller-robocop-city-hall-30th-anniversary?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1505148297

RB 52679

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:04 am Reply with quote

How did this go? Anyone take pictures?

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 am Reply with quote

Like I said, was fantastic.. Though I gather the VIP was a bit of a mess, carts doing the film location tour broke down so a slight delay there.. there were supposed to be event-special shirts that MGM at the last minute nixed. And there wasn't a Q&A with Weller so much as him making a kinda of speech.. but a damn good one.

Even then, was just a fun experience all around. And yes there's pics. Poco did quite a bit, Demise and some others, still kinda going through getting them online even on the FB end. Hopefully over the next day or two we can get them sorted to put up on here.

RB 52679

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Like I said, was fantastic.. Though I gather the VIP was a bit of a mess, carts doing the film location tour broke down so a slight delay there.. there were supposed to be event-special shirts that MGM at the last minute nixed. And there wasn't a Q&A with Weller so much as him making a kinda of speech.. but a damn good one.

Even then, was just a fun experience all around. And yes there's pics. Poco did quite a bit, Demise and some others, still kinda going through getting them online even on the FB end. Hopefully over the next day or two we can get them sorted to put up on here.

Yeah, but where´s my Weller´s autograph? tongue

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:32 pm Reply with quote

This was a blast! The event was great, the people were awesome, and the weather was fantastic! I couldn't have asked for a better time. Although some were absent, which was a complete bummer, I think we can all get together for something in the future.

Good group of fellas

Yours truly with Reiko killing it as Robo!

Peter Weller on stage!

Murphy, transferring in from metro south.

Primrose

State of the art - Bang Bang!

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard