New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop restriction

View Robocop once a year. Possible or impossible?
oh, alright. . .
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
No way in hell!
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]

Total Votes : 15

RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:59 am Reply with quote

I recently got married and my wife (in her vows) required that upon marrying her, I would agree to watch Robocop once a year. Long story short, we have been married for 3 months and I have not watched Robocop since (I think that she thinks I have some kind of a problem). As the new year approaches, I can see myself bingeing on Robocop movies, but the withdrawal will probably kill me. Am I doomed??

RB 1747

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 am Reply with quote

Cuck.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Cuck.

Nothing like just up and posting one of the most overused edge-lord remarks in the book, huh? :roll:

That said, shit I thought all of us hits the film(s) about once a year or so. At the very least certainly the original - it's simply one of those upper echelon of films that just doesn't wear out. Then again I can remember it shot for shot and line for line so seeing it once a year or so is enough I guess.. but even then..

Eh, if you really love her be a faithful husband and keep that vow to that wife, sir. As if we need to tell you that.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
AceAlive1
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:43 pm Reply with quote

i hope you can still watch your movies in peace,bro

RB 743

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:21 am Reply with quote

At least she didn't make you leave the Archive too.

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:02 pm Reply with quote

Over 20 yrs with my wife..And she fully supports my Robo addiction.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:00 pm Reply with quote

RoboJOF :
I recently got married and my wife (in her vows) required that upon marrying her, I would agree to watch Robocop once a year.

RoboJOF :
I can see myself bingeing on Robocop movies, but the withdrawal will probably kill me. Am I doomed??

I'm a little confused here on what the problem is.

So upon getting married are you now only ALLOWED to watch RoboCop ONCE a year?

Or is it that you since getting married you are REQUIRED to watch RoboCop once a year, or at least once a year?

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:03 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
RoboJOF :
I recently got married and my wife (in her vows) required that upon marrying her, I would agree to watch Robocop once a year.

RoboJOF :
I can see myself bingeing on Robocop movies, but the withdrawal will probably kill me. Am I doomed??

I'm a little confused here on what the problem is.

So upon getting married are you now only ALLOWED to watch RoboCop ONCE a year?

Or is it that you since getting married you are REQUIRED to watch RoboCop once a year, or at least once a year?

I had mis-read before myself but I'm pretty sure he's talking about the former.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:24 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, it sound like that, one view a year limit. Also with the topic title, but then the use of "required to watch" sounds like he is forced to watch it once a year. Neutral

The marriage vow is probably just for fun and laughs, but if true it's all kinds of messed up to get restrictions on what movies you want to watch. Is that the love of your life dude? oh dear

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quote

I have the perfect solution to this problem.
You turn down the lights, light some candles, get some flowers, the whole enchilada.
Then, when your wife walks in and says: I love you so much!, you hit start and as the movie starts
you say: and now make me a fucking sandwich.

RB 787

game-xbox
TODD-209
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:07 pm Reply with quote

Bless your heart...one of two things is happening here: One, your wife is terribly controlling and must even have say over what you watch, or two...it's such a problem she had to write it in your vows. I would imagine it's pretty bad, because trust me...most women take marriage very, very serious, so to mention something like that in vows probably means it's an ongoing issue, although I can't imagine something as simple as watching a movie could be a problem within a marriage...

RB 1633

ultra4
Victorboris1
O-L4

O-L4

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:01 pm Reply with quote

Seems to me you need to get divorced.

RB 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard