New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

NEUROBRAIN from "RoboCop - Reboot of Law Enforcement&am

Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 am Reply with quote

NEUROBRAIN (ver.04/09/2019): For Mugen 1.0 or above.

. "NEUROBRAIN will never strike, will not get sick and will never need a break for coffee every 3 hours."
. This girl(s) took a lot of me! It was not exactly easy to garner catchy footage from actress Andrea Roth of that time ago, to cut out convincingly, to pick her best powers straight from the TV show and to "fabricate" a body for her from the False Maria / Hel / Maschinenmensch ("mechanic man" in German) of the movie METROPOLIS from 1927. This robot is one of the inspirations of C3PO and RoboCop ... and I always wanted an opportunity to honor it, even a little bit.
. In one or two episodes of the TV series, this character made it clear that she loved to dance. I decided to make this the theme of the character. Oh, and a little tribute to the interface of Lucas Arts games on the menu from her POV (point of view).

http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/ FIGHTERS section.

. High, at left, there is a link named "FIGHTERS".
. Click at the link named "FIGHTERS"... a page with Mugen characters will appear.
. Click at the magic picture of the character that you want.
. A download will occur.
. Install these characters at your Mugen.
. Try them on ARCADE mode.
. Be happy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPJA6SuX1E < STATUS of the project so far: ED-209 in HD ready and operational.

RB 1361

cake
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:20 am Reply with quote

You do the most, Ryou. Digging up the most obscure Robocharacters ever to appear onscreen. It's a great thing, though, that somebody is still keeping the memory of these characters alive. Might have to go watch some Robocop the Series now. +1 PT for your unyielding dedication.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Ryou Win
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: Brazillian RoboCop Fan and M.u.g.e.n. maker. Last Updates: NeuroBrain ver.04,09,2019 for M.U.G.E.N.

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:46 pm Reply with quote

. Thank you very much, RoboPimp!
. I hope you like it. I will try make a new video with these characters. Itīs only a matter of make a video that no violate the Youtube rules.
. The completed characters at the moment are:

RB 1361

cake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard