New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop: Alpha Commando (Live Action)

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:10 pm Reply with quote

Some months ago I did a short clip using The Series to make it look like the Marvel Cartoon (using lasers, sounds from the cartoon, making the red square on Roboīs visor). Posted it on the net and someone asked for one based on Alpha Commando. I tried to do something with that, but didnīt find the right way to do it.

Well, thanks to an ad for the cartoon my brain figured it out: https://youtu.be/RB7zr1wmT-E

Enjoy!

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:19 pm Reply with quote

Very well put together teaser ad! Left a comment and a like on the YT video stream.

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:13 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, man! Too bad The Series didnīt have a hi-res edition. Itīd be really fun to do some edits with a decent resolution. I owned it on a low quality files and on the (one disc) German Blu Ray, which I assume itīd be almost the same resolution from the files I have. But itīs always fun to do stuff like that anyway.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Great work ChAnOoD! My favorite thing about this edit is that Robo has a red visor, which is actually how he looked for all the RoboCop: The Series action figures! I watched it 3 times and gave you a PT for your effort, seeing Robo with the red visor like that really put a smile on my face.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:40 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Great work ChAnOoD! My favorite thing about this edit is that Robo has a red visor, which is actually how he looked for all the RoboCop: The Series action figures! I watched it 3 times and gave you a PT for your effort, seeing Robo with the red visor like that really put a smile on my face.

Thanks! Itīs also sightly more big, without getting too much comical. It was fun to try to recreate the big shoulders, skinnier legs and such. Itīs there, but happens fast enough to not notice these small changes tongue I also tried to make the chin a little big bigger, so more skin is exposed, like in the cartoon.

RB 11786

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:40 pm Reply with quote

Damn, that's a pretty good job, Chanood! Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:43 pm Reply with quote

Thanks, man!

RB 11786

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:22 am Reply with quote

That was very nicely done! And I'm with Pimp - the red visor was a nice touch!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard