New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboFeet

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:02 am Reply with quote

Hey all. Long time no see. I have moved and I am finally getting the Robo collection on display. But, I'm having... trouble. My neca 18 inch Robo is missing his feet and leg pistons, the poor guy. Leg pistons i think I can handle making, but the feet... could anyone who owns this figure make me a cast or mould of the feet. I feel confident i can make the feet if i have a mould. Or if somebody wants to make the feet themselves that would be great as well. I will gladly pay what you think it is worth. Or if someone knows where to point me in the right direction to get this done it would be much appreciated. I think i will be lurking around a little more often. I miss this place. Still 3rd party image hosting? Pics soon of ol' feetless and the rest of my collection.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:25 pm Reply with quote

Welcome back Demise! Sorry I don't have the 18" or I'd mold them up for ya

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:37 pm Reply with quote

I may be able to get them 3d printed i imagine. Good to be back!

RB 9924

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:03 am Reply with quote

The dirty animal returns. Robo help us. tongue

Lol good to see you again mang. Yes still in the dark ages here. And I mostly wouldn't have it any other way. Laughing
As for your figure, well I'm still a broke dick with not many Robo items so you'll have to look elsewhere. But hopefully someone'll get ya squared away.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:49 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
The dirty animal returns. Robo help us. tongue

Lol good to see you again mang. Yes still in the dark ages here. And I mostly wouldn't have it any other way. Laughing
As for your figure, well I'm still a broke dick with not many Robo items so you'll have to look elsewhere. But hopefully someone'll get ya squared away.

What's up man! Long time no see. German lodge/precinct beer and the dude as their president. Such a cool time. I hope there is another worthwile Robo event to meet up again.
On to feet! Anybody own this figure that could give me some feet measurements??? Such a strange request, but completely necessary. I'm being patient. We're only human.

RB 9924

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard