New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Best kit to convert KWA Beretta M93R II

sakperi
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:04 am Reply with quote

Recently I purchased a KWA Beretta M93R II and I'm interested in converting it to screen accurate Robo gun, what's the best conversion kit these days?

RB 19

Robocop_Unit_1983
C-L2

C-L2

Troop Commander

Comment: I'm having...trouble...

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:44 am Reply with quote

There sadly isn't a kit for sale per se (at least not to my knowledge), since the gun was modified from its original configuration specifically for the film. What you might have to do is find out the process used to manufacture the extended compensator and barrel (which looks like a coffin) and you might have to smith the stuff yourself.

Another best thing to do is google up a kit, as that's the best answer that can be provided. However, there could be someone else who might know, which sadly is not I. Sad

RB 2850

award ED-209 hamburger
sakperi
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:13 am Reply with quote

I have seen a couple of tries from too cheap to much expensive but I don't know if they worth the money.

I have seen this https://www.facebook.com/Crono986/photos/718835568902393 which I find kind of fake
and this https://www.switairsoft.com/product-page/mafioso-auto-9-kit-for-ksc-m93r-system7 which is very expensive.

RB 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard