New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop PD Retelling (WIP)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 13, 2023 9:06 am Reply with quote

RoboWags :
"Still not coming soon"
I died laughing at that!

Hey, I want to be honest! While there´s still work to be done I think I have a big part of the project finished. Just have to pick the pieces and trying to make sense of it.

I also did a comparison between an scene, in case anyone wants to see it. It shows how streamlined things could be, getting it quick and to the point instead of spending too much time on it. The original scene is almost 4 minutes long, while the redux gets it in 2: https://youtu.be/g74nS73k_nQ

I also cut some of the catchphrases (I think in the finished edit Damian says "Technology is your friend" 3 times instead of a hundred) and modified the mail content (didn´t know what to put in there, but I always thought the "The OCP board smell" is way too silly for me).And since some characters and plots are changed or eliminated, there´s no need to keep a small scene for that long.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard